Looking to buy Cluster O2 kit for UK

Lymestoney

Welcome to the community @Lymestoney!

To my knowledge it's only available thru the clusterheadache dot com store I'm afraid!

If you happen to have plans to attend our 2nd annual clusterbusters European patient conference in Glasgow in May you might be able to purchase one there!!  I know that we did send a few to last years inaugural event.

After having used one for 15 years I can tell you if I were to lose mine I would gladly pay $75 to replace it!  They are just that good!!

Dallas Denny

• Like 4

No worries. 
I didn’t realise there was a conference coming up. It’s all a bit new to me. I’ve only just found this forum. I’ll check out the details. 
I think I might try to get my doctor to prescribe a demand valve, or buy one if I have to.

Thanks for your reply

Similar to Dallas Denny, I too would pay to replace mine in a heartbeat! I am about to order a second for a portable tank. I've only used it once so far, but let me tell you.... It is SO much better than a standard non-rebreather mask!!! I was hesitant at first too because I just bought an expensive O2 tank, regulators, etc and didn't want another cost but it is so worth it in my opinion. 

• Like 1

I’m very impressed, but hope to find something similar in the UK.

My demand valve arrived today and is working well. I got the oxygen free on prescription but opted to buy a demand valve myself. 
I’m just delighted to have been taken seriously by my doctor at last

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 2:05 PM, Lymestoney said:

I’m very impressed, but hope to find something similar in the UK.

My demand valve arrived today and is working well. I got the oxygen free on prescription but opted to buy a demand valve myself. 
I’m just delighted to have been taken seriously by my doctor at last

Glad to hear it!! I hope the demand valve wasn't too expensive. 

• Like 1