Happy Thoughts

bubblesup

I have been discouraged lately as mentioned in previous posts. Thus, I have had multiple conversations with my wife were she has stated very clearly that even though I may not have completely broke my chronic cycles these busting processes have cut down my frequencies and life with me has been much happier, I've been more functional with my family and just all around more present.  She has told me being chronic I may never be totally PF however the processes Help more than I realize.  What love I feel from my wife and you all.

even though I may not have completely broke my chronic cycles these busting processes have cut down my frequencies and life with me has been much happier

seems to be a common trend that conventional meds are unable to achieve

personally every now and then i just crumble and break down, get everything off my chest, bitch and complain, whatever is on my mind, get it out and i feel better afterwards,

your wife sounds like one hell of a trooper, i know dealing with ch is hard enough, imagine being on the other side watching your loved one suffer, she is tough and so are you, together you are unstoppable, remind her how much she means to you  ;D

AO

I have found a weekly therapist appointment to be really helpful....I recommend it for anyone dealing with chronic pain. 

Then again, maybe I just like it because I finally found someone who I can pay to sit there and listen to me talk about drugs for an hour...  :)

....maybe I just like it because I finally found someone who I can pay to sit there and listen to me talk about drugs for an hour...  

LOL!!  [smiley=laugh.gif]

...your wife is a smart lady.  listen to her more. 

In complete agreement with FunGuy on this one.  8-)