Thanks to All

BeastBuster

I just wanted to take a moment to really share my gratitude for this site and all of you guys that have helped me out. There truly are no words to sum up my thankfulness. Before finding this site I had spent the past 5 years wondering why I had such horrible headaches. I had no idea that they were cluster headaches, and I had no treatments that helped me with them. Thanks to you guys I have realized I am not alone with this disease and I have learned how to cope with these attacks. I have been busting with great success and the D3 regimen has truly lowered the severity of my CHs. They are not completely gone but I have hope for the first time in many years. And the pain level is nowhere as severe. I have been sick the past two weeks so I have not done my third Vit m bust, but that will come soon. I just wanted to take a moment and share my appreciation before I headed home from work for the weekend. Have a great PF weekend to all of you.

And a special thanks to the few that have really gone out of their way to help me! A big thanks from South Carolina