The effects of oxygen

Echo

anxious about getting a bad trip.

Have we talked at all about busting with rivea corymbpsa (RC) seeds?  With RC, you could get a potentially therapeutic dose without any risk at all of any kind of significant trip.  Lots of people have successfully used RC to bust a cycle.  No one here has ever reported anything more than a mildly "buzzed" feeling, even at what seem like very big doses, and you wouldn't have to even try a big dose.  You could start relatively small and work your way up if you wanted to.  At the smaller doses that still can be effective, I could practically guarantee you that you would have no trip. (I would absolutely guarantee that based on all we've seen here, but I suppose there's some one-in-a-million chance that you would react differently.)

I don't know what RC availability is in the Netherlands, but since in most countries the seeds are legal to buy and legal to possess, it's hard to imagine that  law in the Netherlands would be more strict than that.   There's a UK supplier that some people have recommended --www.allsalvia.co.uk -- if you can't buy them more conveniently right where you are.

Really -- they're an effective busting agent (more effective than shrooms for some people) with no trip.

Echo:  I too was very apprehensive to try MMs, but it's been pretty amazing.  I stayed on my sofa for about 3 hours and laughed a lot, but, really, nothing bad at all.  I highly recommend it.  I had someone stay with me, but there was really no need for it. 

Really -- they're an effective busting agent (more effective than shrooms for some people) with no trip.

That sounds like something to try before trying shrooms! I'll look into that, thanks :)

You do need to drop the lithium though, before busting.

Absolutely and today will be my first day off the lithium. Who knew something like this could make a person so happy. Lithium did nothing but make me feel terrible, I'm so glad to get rid of it!

Echo,

Please make sure you talk to your doc about how much Lithium you're taking before stopping cold turkey.  I know you've only been on it for a short term, but there are a lot of negative side effects that could happen stopping cold turkey.  Normally one would taper down.  Your doc can tell you how quickly your taper should be based on dose and length taken.

Keep safe,

J

Please make sure you talk to your doc about how much Lithium you're taking before stopping cold turkey.

Don't worry :) I did. Had a meeting with him yesterday and asked if I could quit in 1 go or had to build it down, he said it was fine to just quit. I was on 2x400mg a day for 3 weeks. So far I've been off the lithium for a full day and notice nothing but improvement. No problems (yet).