RC seeds buying links

Purple

I can't follow all that's published here... what's the latest news on RC seeds suppliers?

is KT-Botanical out of business? or it's just a temporary Web site maintenance?

What other shop can RC seeds can be bought besides these?

http://www.tranceplants.net/product-info.php?pid141.html

http://www.ktbotanicals.com/rivea-corymbosa-ololiuqui-seeds-p-81.html

http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/shamanic-ethnobotanicals/rivea-corymbosa/

Somebody recently reported good results with RC from www.iamshaman.com, which used to be the go-to place and then had stopped carrying RC.   Another site, www.shamansgarden.com, is somehow affiliated with iamshaman and has been vouched for by high-level CB folks.

I like www.psychoactiveherbs.com, but they seem not to be selling RC right now.

Enli,

I think the chemical content of the seeds, age, and vendor make the effectiveness highly variable.  Some dose with 20 seeds others dose with 150+. 

That said, I'd think starting with a 500 order is a great place to start.  Once you remove the floaters you can start with a low dose and adjust as you feel best suits you and how your CH reacts.

J

500 seeds sound about right for 1st time try? If half are floaters that should give me enough for 4 or 5 tries.Am I looking at this correctly?
    I realize you're just being conservative, but if half are floaters, you should demand your money back.  20 percent, tops, should be floaters.  As an alternative to ordering 500, you could get 250, see what the floater rate is, how they're working for you, and what dosage you settle at, and then order more if you need them.  If you have enough from the 250 for two or three doses (which I suspect you will), you have plenty of time after your first dose to get more shipped to you (though tranceplants' shipping can be darn slow if you don't pay for something expedited).  You can also switch suppliers for the second order if the seeds in the first batch don't seem right to you.

you can start with a low dose
From our experience, I would say that 25-35 would be considered a "low dose" -- almost certain not to cause any psychedelic effects, but maybe/probably enough to have some effect on your CH.  I would say that we have learned that even 50-60 seeds have no, or virtually no (maybe a slight "2-beer buzz"), psychedelic effect for 99% of people.  You'll have to judge where you want to start, but it would be a shame to be so cautious on your first attempt that you don't get enough LSA.