help with o2

skull buster

The crash of the housing market has hurt my income quite a bit. When this CH cycle hit me about 8 weeks ago, I was lost. I spent alot of CASH at the doctor, and pharmacy, with no real results. I couldn't get the doc. to give me o2 cause he said it wouldn't help, so I took matters into my own hand. YES!!  welding o2 is the same as medical. I went out today and bought stuff to fill my own tanks at home. I bought 2 medical" E" tanks used. The welding supply said I could rent the 5' tall tank for $6.00 a month, and have it filled for $13.00 I requested the tank be purged, so I go tomorrow to pick it up. In this picture is the thing I built for refilling the E tanks. That regulator is an 8 lpm. I took it apart and in about 5 easy min, with only a tiny screwdriver as a tool, its flowing 25-30. These regs are alot cheaper than the 15 lpm and higher flow ones. >

I would use a bubbler also. It will keep moisture in the o2 to keep your lungs and sinus's  from getting sore. Really dry air makes mine hurt after being on it for more than about 15 mins. I can send you one if you think you might want to give it a try. Just send me an E-mail with your address. jscott6234@charter.net :P

THIS SET UP WORKS GREAT!!! I finally got to use it. I'm PF for a couple days now. I still have some sinus pressure that is making me scared. lol  The pressure in my eyes and gums from the sinus is making me think its shadows. So last night i took the beer test to see. I PASSED!!!! no headache.  I think I'm out of cycle for real tis time. I've posted that I think I'm out of cycle on here and the other forum a couple of times only to be let down. THIS TIME I REALLY THINK I AM.!!!! Still I visit the forum and try to help.