ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
didgens

Anyone here a Cholicy baby ?

I've read one or two accounts of people who were labeled as "cholicy" but who now think they probably were suffering CH attacks.  I think that's true of my daughter, who cried hysterically from time to time as a baby.

Yes ,, my son as well. we used to give him the silicon drops thinking it was gas pains. every night from 7 to 9 like clock work.

does she have tremors as well ? shaking hands. both my son and my husband have this.

I worked in a pediatric clinic for a while. Children cholics are by far one of the most common illness of toddlers. Most of them aren't even properly diagnosed as they just manifest as "the baby cries a lot more than usual", and after a while they just disappear by themselves.

Anyways, no, I didn't suffer from cholics when I was a kid. I manifested my first migraine/headache symptoms when I was 4-6 years old, mostly in the form of an unexplained nausea and vertigo that lasted many hours, sometimes even days.

I asked my mother this question and she said yes ..I was...but this was back in the day...so she just gave me those good ole baby knock out drops and I would sleep for a day..or so...lol..maybe i WAS having these &^$*##$ headaches back then too. The earliest one i remember was around age 4 though.