Eye Pain - suggestions for relief

ReleaseMe

Hi,

I have posted before, just under a different user name as my email address has changed.  I received wonderful advice, all of which I have implemented.  My neurologist diagnosed me vacillating between/ with Hemicrania Continua and Chronic CH.  I take Indomethecin which helps when I have eye pain, I just can't take it all the time which is prompting me to post.  I just got my O2 tank w the right mask (finally) and take 360 Verapamil, with a possible plan of increasing though I really don't want to increase.  I have Zembrace as an abortive which helps my headaches tremendously.  And I started growing MM and am looking forward to 4-6 weeks from now.  

I was out last night and started getting the sharp stabbing eye pain and ice pick feeling.  I think it was because it was hot in my friends apartment as later that night when I went for a walk, outside I felt some relief. I dont know, I need to keep looking at this as a trigger or something that exacerbates my pain.  Can anyone offer suggestions on what works for you in the moment when you get this eye pain?  Caffeine?  O2?  

Thank you!