Today is today

tingeling

Hi everyone :)

So, i feel a little bit down this period. It time for one of my high cycles, but i`m doing ok, just haven`t broken it completely. but that`s ok. My own fault, i was too late. I kind of knew it, i guess we drag it out sometimes, hoping for something different to happen. hope is something i don`t want to loose, so it`s ok.

But this time a year, i have to keep in touch with some part of my "family" i`m usually don`t. And it may sound odd, but just knowing i will have to meet this persons affect me long time before it happens. From the min i know when it gonna happen. It still overwhelms me more than i thought. It makes me chaotic, it starts this ongoing movie in my head. Very occupying, highly disturbing.

My best friends tells me i don`t have to meet this people, that i have no responsibility what so ever, and that`s true. But this is the easiest way to do it, so i take it. i`m so free i can be at this point, so it is what it is, when have to.

Today i feel a bit edgy actually, and i guess i will have some kind of break down this week end or something. That`s ok as well. It`s soon over now, then life can go back to normal.

I actually already started to get bothered by the thought of Christmas, but ok, that`s not now. And i gonna focus hard on making it a good time for my daughter. I look very much forward to next years Christmas, then i gonna be at the salvation army and work. My daughter spend every sec year with her father.

I`m like the cat, i always land on my feets. Think positive and it will turn out the best way i`m sure.

Hug from me :)

Hi Tingeling,

Read your post today and felt like I was looking in the mirror.

I am dealing with a strange cycle also. There is no pattern, which is unusual for CH. And the holidays. A edgy feeling is right.

I'm planning my break down on Saturday. Planned break downs aren't so bad, because you can prepare for them.

It is a tough time of year, memories and  obligations and the mandatory time to be merry.

If you are truly like a cat, you will do what is right for you. Cats don't answer to anyone, they just try to be sociable, but if they are uncomfortable, they leave the room.

Leslie 8-)

Thinking about you Ting. 

I can relate - sometimes get myself so worried/angry/anxious/scared having to deal with "family" that I make myself sick (usually a headache!).  I have to remind myself that it is just a moment in time - it will pass and I will move on.  You are a wonderful mom - it's because of the love you have for your daughter that you are able to cope with all of this.

Leslie, I like your thinking:

Cats don't answer to anyone, they just try to be sociable, but if they are uncomfortable, they leave the room.

Cats don't answer to anyone, they just try to be sociable, but if they are uncomfortable, they leave the room

Good way to describe it! Yep, i do it on my own terms.

sometimes get myself so worried/angry/anxious/scared having to deal with "family" that I make myself sick (usually a headache!).

I had much improvement, after all. Before i got high fever, then just an infection, after CH came, it was CH. Now it`s "only feelings". I think that means that i starting to cope with it somehow. Except from this one person, i still get nausea if i have to look in that direction. So i wont.

T, that made me happy :)

Leslie and Kaboom, thank you both :)