Just an Idea

BoscoPiko

2 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

RC shouldn't take much bravery, since typically we sleep right through it when ingested before bed, but you could always have some valium or xanax handy just in case - those'll seriously calm down any anxiety ridden ("bad") trip.

I KNOW it's a zillion or two times stronger than when I was a kid!

I tell you my daughter in laws hair turned blue at the edges.. That's all it took and i only took one puff.. light weight I know

18 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

RC shouldn't take much bravery, since typically we sleep right through it when ingested before bed, but you could always have some valium or xanax handy just in case - those'll seriously calm down any anxiety ridden ("bad") trip.

I KNOW it's a zillion or two times stronger than when I was a kid!

I just have always been so against meds and now I feel Like every time I turn a corner I'm having to pop something. I am around a lot of people on Xanax and I guess still coming to terms... That's all (fighting the obvious) Just need time I suppose to admit that I am wanting to off myself entirely 2 often, cry at the everything... I am a cowgirl for f sakes... I just don't know where me has gone.. Ill find her and drag her back, kick her arse for playing in the mud for so long and get back to ME. 

4 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

Ill find her and drag her back, kick her arse for playing in the mud for so long and get back

Definitely good to see the cowgirl rear her head - she'll be back permanently and in all former glory after this transitory dissociative phase of riding a....um...bucking bronco?....OK forget that pathetic attempt at a rodeo sort of analogy, but I do predict we'll all see reports right here of some seriously extended pain free time gained, and BoscoPiko's mom being herself again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

Definitely good to see the cowgirl rear her head - she'll be back permanently and in all former glory after this transitory dissociative phase of riding a....um...bucking bronco?....OK forget that pathetic attempt at a rodeo sort of analogy, but I do predict we'll all see reports right here of some seriously extended pain free time gained, and BoscoPiko's mom being herself again.

You are very kind I have all the plans of getting back in the saddle... (pretty sure that's what you meant)

• Like 1