Delete

Juss

It seems bizarre that I cannot read any posts on safari, despite flushing DNS, Cache, and History, even switching to 1:1:1 and then a freaking proxy. From there, a Tunnel and proxy. No luck, and while I could resolve the read error, just got internal server errors on the private browsers that everyone knows about. Well, hope they don’t come knocking, I’m freaking using the onion to try. No idea, seems suspect. I’m not IT. My background is HVAC/R primarily AC/R and Controls, and Oil Heat, Hydronic. Mostly light to Mid Commercial/Polyphase systems. My academic is majors in Econ, Finance, and Accounting, whatever is going on seems suspicious and above my pay grade.

I just wanted to reach out and say hi, hopefully connect with some of you-you can email me. While controversial to speak freely, I don’t and refuse to follow Woke Culture. I always was and still am a rough boy, over educated and broke (sadly). 

It seems, and I honestly forgot, taboo in these communities to speak of truth and reality. While I encourage everyone to try, try, try, when you hit the point of no return, it begs the question should I accept, or pursue useless false pretenses? I always tell the new to seek help, but be cautious of the Cleveland Clinic Caliber docs, many are pushers (and you know that). Even despite me vehemently opposing the medical establishment, I am trying to find the money to pay to see Dr. Mickey at the world renowned-if not best-brain clinic, Pitt, UPMC. My Part C won’t cover, and I can drive but without a car it’s a huge expense.

My life was hell, but is fundamentally better. Once you partake in radical acceptance, and accept reality, the pain becomes bearable. I hope everyone understands, but for some of us (the ones you try to expurgate) it ain’t sunshine and rainbows. This destroyed me, my life, and I can only dream of having six figures, fast barely street legal factory rice burners, a beautiful wife, and all the luxuries that it affords. I studied the Harvard studies and lived/confirmed that after $80,000 you don’t get much happier, take it higher, about $120,000. Anyway, unlike most, I won’t deny it. I love money, I love six figures in the bank, and a shitload in index funds. Am I wrong, no! This life on the welfare rolls, you can have it. Poverty sucks.

Anyway, I won’t get myself in a further hole. Live life, go with what you know, and what works. FYI, I tried to delete my post, and my account-no luck. That seems odd that you can’t. Again, was presenting my side, and was looking to reconnect with the few I did link up with. My iCloud wasn’t a cloud, and I lost all my contacts.

Finally, for those that don’t go postal or have psychotic episodes on psychoactive, stay positive. There is considerable promise on the litigious side. In MD, you can have up to an O of grass, you can conduct business in an open drug market (Bmore, PG county), and NMDA and the stuff you guys want (won’t name drop), is already legal in DC. Not injecting politics, but if it’s far left, it’s legal. 

Olay, I’m out.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juss said:

It seems bizarre that I cannot read any posts on safari, despite flushing DNS, Cache, and History, even switching to 1:1:1 and then a freaking proxy. From there, a Tunnel and proxy. No luck, and while I could resolve the read error, just got internal server errors on the private browsers that everyone knows about. Well, hope they don’t come knocking, I’m freaking using the onion to try. No idea, seems suspect. I’m not IT. My background is HVAC/R primarily AC/R and Controls, and Oil Heat, Hydronic. Mostly light to Mid Commercial/Polyphase systems. My academic is majors in Econ, Finance, and Accounting, whatever is going on seems suspicious and above my pay grade.

I just wanted to reach out and say hi, hopefully connect with some of you-you can email me. While controversial to speak freely, I don’t and refuse to follow Woke Culture. I always was and still am a rough boy, over educated and broke (sadly). 

It seems, and I honestly forgot, taboo in these communities to speak of truth and reality. While I encourage everyone to try, try, try, when you hit the point of no return, it begs the question should I accept, or pursue useless false pretenses? I always tell the new to seek help, but be cautious of the Cleveland Clinic Caliber docs, many are pushers (and you know that). Even despite me vehemently opposing the medical establishment, I am trying to find the money to pay to see Dr. Mickey at the world renowned-if not best-brain clinic, Pitt, UPMC. My Part C won’t cover, and I can drive but without a car it’s a huge expense.

My life was hell, but is fundamentally better. Once you partake in radical acceptance, and accept reality, the pain becomes bearable. I hope everyone understands, but for some of us (the ones you try to expurgate) it ain’t sunshine and rainbows. This destroyed me, my life, and I can only dream of having six figures, fast barely street legal factory rice burners, a beautiful wife, and all the luxuries that it affords. I studied the Harvard studies and lived/confirmed that after $80,000 you don’t get much happier, take it higher, about $120,000. Anyway, unlike most, I won’t deny it. I love money, I love six figures in the bank, and a shitload in index funds. Am I wrong, no! This life on the welfare rolls, you can have it. Poverty sucks.

Anyway, I won’t get myself in a further hole. Live life, go with what you know, and what works. FYI, I tried to delete my post, and my account-no luck. That seems odd that you can’t. Again, was presenting my side, and was looking to reconnect with the few I did link up with. My iCloud wasn’t a cloud, and I lost all my contacts.

Finally, for those that don’t go postal or have psychotic episodes on psychoactive, stay positive. There is considerable promise on the litigious side. In MD, you can have up to an O of grass, you can conduct business in an open drug market (Bmore, PG county), and NMDA and the stuff you guys want (won’t name drop), is already legal in DC. Not injecting politics, but if it’s far left, it’s legal. 

Olay, I’m out.    

Why would you try and delete your account or your posts for that matter? I do not know about other members but I can say for myself that you sound like you have been to hell and back. Yes poverty sucks but look at how far you have come. The way you write is pretty conducive of a very  sound, sane and obviously very intelligent individual (shoot I had to look up a bunch of the words you used). Why back away from a community of folks that understand pain? Maybe we do not know the magnitude of what you have gone through, then again I do not believe anyone on here needs to in order to try and lift you up, recognize your accomplishments and just be hear to listen? I have made an ass out of myself many times on here and so far I believe I've been forgiven (you did not make an ass of yourself). It is hard to not want to know your background as a private contractor (military I assume) but if that triggers issues for you then no big deal no one will go there. My mother was diagnosed with a shit ton of mental illnesses Schizophrenia, Bipolar-Manic Depressive disorder  and many other things I can't remember. She spent her life in and out of the mental hospitals, the doctors in my opinion, never really had a clue what to do with her. She would tell me stories about being held down and injected in the bum with Haldol and all kinds of other juices (in the mental hospitals they call it being juiced). In the end she chose to take a walk on the freeway. You haven't done that even with the years of what you have gone through. I hope this message gets to you and am sorry you are having a hard time with your PC. I will look for an email on your account and email you this if it seems that you are still not able to view. Seems that you have made massive progress. Stick around for a while! 

• Like 2

• Juss changed the title to Delete