Unflavored whey

BusterDouglas

I was using myprotein cinnamon cereal whey then a cycle started so I switched to unflavored. It only has two ingredients (Whey protein isolate, Subflower Lecithin) so I figured it was fine. I’ve been getting attacks a couple hours after breakfast and I’m trying to narrow it down to what it may be if anything. Just want to see if anyone else has had the same problem. 

...old stupid joke: Doctor, Doctor, it hurts when i do THIS!  Doctor: Don't do THIS!

....the only way to tell is to stop/change....i used to get hit a couple hours after breakfast no matter what i ate. correlation aint causation....ya gonna have to drill down further...

5 hours ago, BusterDouglas said:

and I’m trying to narrow it down to what it may be if anything

I wouldn't be surprised it were to end up being the if anything, like just a timing the beast has seemingly arbitrarily chosen this time around, as opposed to a dietary trigger, but heck, seems like no harm in tracking the diet and experimenting with it, in case there's actually something there that has become a genuine trigger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1