Busted today, can i tommorow?

brs82

Earlier today i tried busting for the first time. ive chosen to go with RC seeds. a lil nervous about what to expect, i only used 15 seeds. Float tested,ground, and soaked for 2 hrs. Well now its 8 hrs later their was no euphoric feelings at all. and still having shaddows. Concerned that i may not have used a strong enough dose. Im thinking now i should try again tommorow with 30 seeds. if anyone has any advice or info on this please reply. All and any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

15 is indeed a small dose, from which you definitely would not expect any euphoric effects.  But, it might be working -- we have had people who have busted successfully with that amount.   Here's my two cents.  If you don't notice anything at all different in the next day -- no lessening of your attacks on the one hand and no slapbacks on the other hand (attacks that come at odd times or are more severe than typically), then go ahead and bust again tomorrow with 30 or more.  Wiser others may not agree . . . so it's just my two cents, as I say. 

Yes, TO, you should.  But the question is whether 15 seeds counts as a "dose." That's why I suggested that brs should see whether there are any indications that the 15 seeds had any effect -- if not, I think it would be okay to dose again.  I think someone might suggest that 15 seeds won't fully "shut the door," and it might be a good idea to wait two or three days and then dose with 30 or more.

My amateur opinion has always been...if you can hold off for at least three days then wait.  If you can't...bust.  Worst case, you may not get full effects.  Everyone has to make the choices they think they need.  With oxygen, I have always been able to wait but would never hesitate if things got bad.