This has helped me

tingeling

Sometimes, i felt very sad, because i have felt "loosing" f ex friendships, loss of freedom because of this condition etc. It affects us and our lives in many ways.

But i feel now, that it has made me a better person. And maybe, were the ones getting this, because as the "old" ones says, "you don`t get more than you can take". And isn`t that true, because were here :) It`s anyway, a nice video:-)

This one has helped me in "dark" times, as well in happy times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01XImAvZR7U

• 2 weeks later...
A wise man once said that we don't lose friends as we get older. We simply find out who our true friends are.

10-4 on that. my dad told me when i was a kid that buddies will come and go but when you reach my age (he was 40 something at the time) you can count the number of friends you have on one hand. living 65 miles away from where i grew up at has proven this to be true.

jim still comes out here though.

16245_1263929519473_1266793295_7716.jpg

2634_1112805341463_1266793295_33226.jpg

jim and i were roommates about 12 years ago when i was in a hard cycle. jim was going through post dramatic stress disorder from the gulf war. he was a paratrooper.  jim is one of 3 that i can count on one hand

Sometimes, i felt very sad, because i have felt "loosing" f ex friendships, loss of freedom because of this condition etc. It affects us and our lives in many ways.

But i feel now, that it has made me a better person. And maybe, were the ones getting this, because as the "old" ones says, "you don`t get more than you can take". And isn`t that true, because were here :) It`s anyway, a nice video:-)

This one has helped me in "dark" times, as well in happy times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01XImAvZR7U

you know something we don't pay much attention to is music. maintaining good mental health is important and i believe music helps with that. something to help us escape away from the horror. music helps us keep our sanity in times like these. helps take a little bit of the load off so we can make rational decisions. after all this is a battle of wits and strategies. 

thanks for sharing your music with us

Yeah, because no matter what, the feelings along the way are the same. More or less. And even if we know how life is sometimes, it feels sad etc. after all. For me, its about acceptance of life, and own person. Then, i can move on, and it can be ok, to feel sad, and let it go. :)