Jump to content

Ranting, despair, sadness and the likes.


Recommended Posts


Please, please, take the advice of the many long term 'busters' on this board and get off the script stuff and just take that first dose. :)  You'll never look back.  I don't know of anyone that's been on this board, that said they wish they had never dosed with shrooms.  95% or more it's been a god send of pain relieve and the beginning of a new life and for the other 5% it just didn't work... 

Seriously.  Please don't wreck your body with that garbage the doctors give out.  99% is garbage, and will only cause more long term issues, which you're starting to see.  Please don't go through what so many of us went through before starting our shroom, LSD or LSA treatments.  You've heard from so many on this board that keep saying,  just take the dose.  :)

(from someone that turned chronic, only to be 99% Pain FREE for 4 years running! :)  me...



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...