New and happy to be here

eli

Hi my name is Eli and I have been following the forum for a few weeks now. I am and CH sufferer I have been for the last 21 years since I was 19 . I was diagnosed 4 years ago when I had my last cycle

I am so happy to find this site and the possibility of having an alternate treatment for this horrendous pain.

I am ready for it and I have a few questions before I start with the RC seeds maybe someone could help me

I have read some of the stories here and found them very encouraging.

My questions are

I am on a remission right know and and I want to take them as a preventive.

How many should I take as a preventive ?

How many doses ?

could they begin a cycle even though I am taking them as a preventive?

I am meds free right know and I am plannig to dose for the first time this next Tuesday.

If I go with LSD which I think I can find what would be the right dose to begin with.

I have to say that I have never done any drugs in the past and I do not drink any alcohol either.

I wantto thank you all in advance for the all the help I could get

Regards

Eli from Spain

Welcome Eli! I just watched book of Eli last night. Seen it?

I'm not the expert on seeds. Some say start with 25, others say more. I have not personally tried them yet. Someone will be along to help you shortly I'm sure. I just wanted you to know you are not alone out there fighting this bastard. 21 years is long time with this thing, and I'm hopeful that these alt meds will you some pain free time.

Haller!

jordan

Hi Eli and Welcome,

I am going to defer to the more experienced people here but your question is a good one. I am at the end of my first bust (RC seeds mostly) and I too am curious what the protocol is once in remission. You will get help soon, there are a lot of wonderful experienced people here. Welcome again to the best place for people like us to be.

David

From our fearless leader (note the date, it's been a few years ago):

Date: 10/30/06

Here are my current thoughts on maintenance dosing.

Episodics....

Dose about a month before a normal cycle period would be scheduled to begin...if you are fairly regular. Be prepared to redose (if

necessary) around the time of the expected cycle. If you feel ANY hint of a cycle....weird sleep patterns, droopy eyelid, that teltale

stuffy/swollen sinus on the "bad" side, shadow....(not a hangover...we all know the difference)....then dose again.

If you're one of those...2 or 3 times a year episodics,,,,,often hitting during seasonal changes etc....I'd stay on a 3 month or 6 month

regimen and just always be ready for a dose at the first sign of trouble.

I have gotten to the point that I no longer feel the need to "know if this is REALLY a cycle...and endure a bad week of pain just to

prove to myself that I'm not cured. I'm getting to the age where I have enough pain in the rest of my body that I don't need any

more convincing. ;-)

Chronics....

I'd use maintenence doses as usual and would not try to extend the time between doses by more than maybe 20% each time. Such

as, 40 days, stretch to 48-50 day, stretch to 60 days etc.

Stubborn chronics ;-)

I would still try to stretch the time between doses but maybe only 10-15% and if I am one of those that goes through cycles within

cycles where I have bad stretches during certain parts of the year (such as, things are bad all year usually, but during the

fall.....things used to get really bad) I would not try to extend the dosing periods and might even boost the dose at this time of the

year.

Additional maintenance dosing should be considered:

Before air travel or auto/train/mule team through different elevations (where your ears might normally pop) or severe weather

changes on trips.

Changes in seasons, for those that live in places other than paradise.

Keep a close eye on any autotomic changes related to your past cycles...ie, again, eyelids, sleep pattern changes (waking at weird

times or restless sleep (not from watching horror films)) etc. There is a whole list of things on one of our polls on the yahoo site. (if

you haven't completed our poles or database files....go to the clusterbusters yahoo main page and click on polls and database files.

Bobw

All that being said Eli, I would add the following:

If you feel that your cycle may be starting soon, then I would say go ahead and dose.

If you are dosing with LSD and have had no prior experience with psychedelics, I would strongly recommend you start with a light dose (I don't know what kind of LSD is available in your country, but it may be high quality).  I'd recommend maybe half of a recreational dose to start with -- or even a quarter.  Even at a small dose, you should get good efficacy.  Sub-hallucinogenic doses have proven to be sufficient, especially as a maintenance dose.  If you were in mid-cycle, you may want to try more.

My main concern at this point is the fact that you have zero experience with the psychedelics.  We all had to start somewhere, and the same applies to you.  But I would suggest that you make sure you have the proper setting and a trusted "sitter."  In other words, ensure that you are in a place where you are comfortable with some good music and atmosphere, and have someone that you are comfortable with (no one contentious) for about the next 8 hours.  At the half dose I recommend, you may not feel much of anything, but that's ok too.  With LSD, it's usually all or nothing as far as tripping goes.  Go to the "ClusterBuster Files" board and click on the "mushroom FAQ", then open the attachment at the bottom - "Frequently_Asked_Questions_Mushrooms.htm".  Even though you are not talking about dosing with mushrooms, there is still a wealth of information there that I highly recommend you read before dosing.

If you are truly in remission, then dosing shouldn't bring on another cycle.  You should just have a pleasant experience and hopefully ward off your next cycle, although I suppose that post dose hits are always a possibility. 

After you read the FAQ, feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

bb

Hi

Welcome here :) :

21 years, and diagnosed 4 years ago, that`s a long time!! Glad you found this site :)

I see you`ve been given info.

And there`s "old timers" here, that have many years experience. Wait around a little bit, they're here

I only used LSD to bust. If you have any questions, just pm me :)

Wishing you good luck

Tingeling :)

Than you all for the quiick response-

You know what is funny when I was 19 and went to the neuro fo the fist time .He told my dad that the reason I was having the headaches is because I was doing drugs !!!

I wish I could talk to that doctor and tell him maybe that is not the cause . It might be the solution.

David I have read your story and believe me is very encouraging all of you guys are brave

Tingeling about LSD How often do I have to dose to use it as a preventive? if I decide to go that way

Eli