It's high cycle time of year now for CHRONICS too!

Bejeeber

I've been reading an interesting topic over at CH.com, and it made me wonder if the current stubbornness of some the worst chronic cases people are reporting here [bonkers, Angel's Hubby] could have something to do with the time of year and how it affects the hypothalamus (of chronics too!)

Here are some of the details as supplied by the very credible source of Linda Howell (long time chronic, and moderator at CH.com):

Re: Interesting thing said to me today

Reply #2 - Yesterday at 6:15pm   it's been long thought that the change of seasons, especially Spring and Fall  are the times when folks go into cycle or for those who are chronic...High cycle.  Circadiem rhythm and all that.

I know that Family services gets a LOT more calls for help in the Spring and Fall and then slacks off over the winter and Summer.

The Hypothalmus is said to react to the seasons, so it;'s not so weird at all.  days getting shorter or days getting longer tend to throw it into high gear.

And I thought I was the only one who was chronic and had more intense times during spring and fall.

In the time I've been coming here I'd never before seen this mentioned! 

THANK YOU!

Wow I thought Chronics didn't have high cycles or lowers,

Oh yeah..we do!  Every other chronic I've talked to says they get it too.