Question

Lfrsweeney

Being new I wasn't sure where to post this... I've read several things on D3 ..... I'm just not sure of the dose and when and how often.. does this really work?

Does drinking a red bull help at first signs of an attack? Be nice not to have take meds when I have attack during the day.

D3 for many takes a few weeks to a month to kick in. But everyone is different. I used Aleve for mild attacks. 2 Aleve (gel) and a coke helped the attack in 30 min.

You may consider getting welders oxygen or scuba o2 if in a bind. Many swear there is no difference. As for me I cant drink energy drinks. Coke, mountain dew is best I can handle.

Pain Free Wishes

the D3 does help most, if not getting you pain free it will help cut down on the amount intensity  of your attacks.

I take a 5hr energy drink at the first sign of a attack and that sometimes aborts it  on its own but most time I start using oxygen as soon as I can after. 

Do you use oxygen or have the correct setup for o2 to use instead of taking any meds? I am basically off all abortive medication at this point and only use oxygen for pain relief. 

Feel free to ask all the questions you have and get to know this site, it will help you out more then you know.  

Hey Lfrsweeney,

As I'm the CHer who developed the vitamin D3 regimen, you can download a copy of the latest posted version of this treatment protocol at the following link:

http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=7708

Be sure to discuss this regimen with your primary care physician when you ask for the lab test of your serum 25(OH)D.  That way you'll both be singing from the same sheet music when you come back for labs of your serum 25(OH)D, calcium and PTH after 30 days on this treatment protocol.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch