Pain / Symptom Tracking Apps

dmlonghorn

Just now, FunTimes said:

I was looking for the same type thing but just like everything else cluster related. It almost, kind of or is close to but does not work 100%

Yeah - I've already started to create my own crude tracking system using IFTTT + Google Spreadsheets.

Have you looked at this?   Started by a fellow with CH, who persisted here for quite a while but didn't get much traction, and who still is persisting (I mean that positively -- God bless all those who persist in search of better treatment).  He has a Facebook group, too.  This tracks a lot of things, as I understand it, so maybe it's too much for what you're looking for.

1 hour ago, CHfather said:

Have you looked at this?   Started by a fellow with CH, who persisted here for quite a while but didn't get much traction, and who still is persisting (I mean that positively -- God bless all those who persist in search of better treatment).  He has a Facebook group, too.  This tracks a lot of things, as I understand it, so maybe it's too much for what you're looking for.

Thanks CHF - This is pretty darn close to what I was looking for.

• 2 years later...
On 2/11/2019 at 7:45 AM, dmlonghorn said:

Has anyone found a reliable app to track pain / symptoms related to CH?

It's sx and dx of chas to analyze. is it just indicative of ur busy mind? OCD that gets turned on w chas? Why - how- i might think wld be more pertinent questions.

Spread sheets.  Aps in detail. Elists to analyze. Does it get us anywhere? Anyone else notice as ur chas recedes? So does the proclivity to engage in detail record keeping? I go away? And give myself a vaca from keeping track. U kno what?  :)  it works.