A good experience

kaboom

So many times we get frustrated with people when we try to explain CH's.  They don't get it.  But, really, how could they if they've never experienced it? 

My co-worker has migraines and has offered numerous suggestions for my "headaches". It can be irritating, but I know she does this because she is just trying to help.

The other day I was in her office and started getting a CH.  I excused myself abruptly telling her I was getting a cluster.  It rocketed to a kip 7/8 before I could close the door to my office and get the 02 going.  I had the mask to my face and was rocking back and forth when in she barged in.  I wanted so badly to ask her to leave!  But, I'm glad I couldn't say anything (02 was priority!).  She turned off my light, closed my blinds (relating my CH to her migraines) and sat quietly in the chair across from my desk watching me.  She became very uncomfortable watching me and went to get me my ice packs.

After my CH aborted, she just looked at me with big eyes shaking her head stating "I had no idea.".  She commented that I should seriously be an actress because to look at me there is no way anybody would ever know what I endured. (all CHer's should take a bow)

The next day she came into my office to discuss all of the information she had found on the internet regarding CH's.  Some was frustrating to discuss, but I appreciate that she cared enough to take the time to do the research.  I was able to point her in the direction of this website, CH.com and Entheogen. 

One more person is now aware.      

In this situation, OMG, happy no one can read my thoughts. But you can`t really use any time trying to talk and make people leave etc etc. You dealt with that sit so good!! My boyfriend says i kill him with my CH face if he asks and suggests stuff sometimes, while using O2.

You made something good and useful out from the situation :)