Aggressive mood

TakinitEZ

Hey Folks, After my really bad spell at the beginning of the year I've been really grouchy and aggressive. I hate it when the beast gets the better of me, and in this case the double whammy - pain and mood. I know I've made some short and sometimes negative posts over the last couple of weeks and I just wanted to apologize if I offended anyone. Certainly I have the deepest respect for all of you or I wouldn't be here. -Chris

I don't think you have anything to worry about.  I'm sure all of us can relate to mood changes.  I know I definitely can.  When things are rough for me, I tend to withdraw socially.  Sometimes CH's make me so irritable and moody that I can barely even stand myself. 

Hi there :)

LOOOL, i think we all can relate to this. As kaboom says, sometimes i barely can stand myself. Sometimes i get irritated, because i get irritated and that irritates me.

Irritating, or what?! ;D

Actually, i noticed Red Bull gives me this mood change. I think it`s from the blood sugar rollercoaster i get from all the sugar. After starting with Taurin capsules, problem solved. So i tried again with the Red Bull, same thing happened. That said, i`m not used to high sugar intake, so maybe that`s part of the reason. Who knows. Just thought i would mention it.

Positive thoughts to all :)