About As Close As You Can Get

Bonkers

I just checked and it looks like we're 1 away from having 1000 members. Shouldn't that be cause for some kinda celebration or recognition or sumptin'?

Thousandth person gets a date with Lisa Kudrow or another TV star, Hipshot.  Of course, we know which one you would choose.

Hi guys. I will make myself available.

WOW a thousand members! I don't guess I've looked at the count in a while. I think that is fantastic, other than knowing that that is only a small percentage of us.

Just think if 1000 poor bastards found us (myself included) while hurting, being told by doctors that the next treatment ;D

Will fix them. Under all that stress I would never have found this site. I was too busy sucking air and screaming and feeling sorry for myself.

In many cases; most cases I would submit, it is a supporter that discovers this site and the salvation that lies within. I thank God for Lee Ann and for all of the other supporters out there. CHF and bonkers (Ron) most definitely included.

I guess my question is: of a thousand have found us, how many have not?

Dan

In many cases; most cases I would submit, it is a supporter that discovers this site and the salvation that lies within.

Maybe Dan. 

For me, it was seven years ago that my neurologist told me that as a chronic who didn't respond to any meds or treatments, that my only option left was brain surgery, specifically a trigeminal rhizotomy.  That was impetus enough for me to become my own advocate.

bobb

I was in a bad spot and messaged Bob W on CH.com.  At the time, I had no idea who he was.  Now I do.  ;)

I'm so very thankful for his empathy, guidance and encouragement.  It's infectious.

The Clusterbuster family is truly amazing.   

I will answer for her. YES she will. She will be wearing her French maid outfit as she serves me my medicine.

Or we might have her in a cute little nurse uniform.

You guys can vote on it if you want to; this is a democracy isn't it?

Everyone loves a  democracy unless you are a sheep and you and two wolves are voting on what's for dinner :D

Dan

I will answer for her. YES she will. She will be wearing her French maid outfit as she serves me my medicine.

Or we might have her in a cute little nurse uniform.

You guys can vote on it if you want to; this is a democracy isn't it?

Everyone loves a  democracy unless you are a sheep and you and two wolves are voting on what's for dinner :D

Dan

How about Little Red Riding Hood? :)