D3 Regimen for Young Woman?

ZBM

Hi! I'm 24, and I was diagnosed with CH in 2018. I just went through a 4-year remission but just got caught Covid for the first time (can't believe I made it so long!) which triggered a cycle, sigh. I want to try the D3 regimen - I live in Minnesota and am probably way deficient (I just requested a lab test). 

My question is, is there anything I should do differently with the regimen as a young woman? I'm 5'2" and 115 pounds and I don't want to overload my system. The D3 I can probably handle, it's more the doses of the cofactors that I'm not so sure about. Any women out there have experience with or modifications to Batch's regimen? Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!! 

• Like 1

@ZBM hey I’m a 30 year old female and I’ve been on the regimen since I was 26. The cofactors are nothing but good vitamins you should probably be on every day anyway. Magnesium (good anti inflammatory properties), and fish oil is good for the heart. You can even add any turmeric supplement in there too. Really good anti inflammatory properties there as well. @xxx will chime in shortly I hope. He is the d3 GOD

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

@ZBM  My wife weighs 120 lbs and has been taking the anti-inflammatory regimen since November of 2010.  She takes 12,000 IU/day vitamin D3 and all the cofactors.  That maintains her 25(OH)D3 response around 120 ng/mL.  She's 86 now and like me, takes no Rx medications or vaccines.  She passes her annual physicals and labs with flying colors. 

Bottom line, there's nothing to worry about while following this vitamin D3 treatment protocol.  All the side effects are beneficial as ≥ 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 and the cofactors boost the innate and adaptive immune systems to maximum efficacy to beat back infections before they become a problem.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch, a.k.a., XXX

• Like 2