D3 Regimen Loading

muffin_man

I'm on day 10 of loading (two Bio-Tech D3 50,00IU/day, .5cc/day Micro D# and all the other supplements).  I'm still getting hit once a day, which is better I was 5-6/day before starting.  I'm scheduled to get my labs on Monday the 19th.  Should I keep up the loading dose until CH pain free for two days, I read that in another thread, or drop down to 50,000 IU/day until I get my lab results?  Thanks Shaun

I personally would keep loading for at least 12 to 14 days depending on how your head is feeling. The one a day verses 5/6 is great improvement and very similar to my own experience when starting on the D. I first started getting less hits per day and then the hits that remained here and there were very muted in comparison. I loaded with 100,000 IU/day along with all co-factors for 14/days. This is just what I myself would do and is not necessarily the recommended protocol. Maybe the amazing Batch @xxx will give some advice.  

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply.  I got all my test results:

VITAMIN D, 25-HYRDROXY 126.2  High, 30-100 (ng/mL)

CALCIUM, SERUM 9.1  8.7-10.2 (mg/dL)

PTH, INTACT13  L15-65 (pg/mL)

My PTH is low.  Now I'm totally confused on what I should do.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Hey Muffin_Man,

Your labs look fine.  You should be able to load for another 5 days and not push your serum calcium too high.  My 25(OH)D3 was up around 273 ng/mL with normal calcium and PTH a little low.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Batch, @xxx

Things are amazing!  I can't thank you enough for this regimen.  I never thought I could live a normal life again.

I've pretty much settled into my routine:  Once a day-mature multi, magnesium, fish oil, super k and the methyl folate (vitamin b) and every 4th day I add a 50,000 IU D3.  That seems to keep my headaches completely at bay, when I do get the very occasional cluster it is so mild that I don't need to take anything for it.

I do have orders for bloodwork that I plan to do later this month to check on my levels.

One question.  I'm still taking the methyl folate(vitamin b).  Should I still take that?  I read on the regimen that I only need to take for 90 days.  But since everything has been working so well, I have continued taking it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, muffin_man said:

One question.  I'm still taking the methyl folate(vitamin b).  Should I still take that? 

I missed the part about only taking it for 90 days so I have been taking it all along as well. Seems like it hasn't hurt anything as I've been taking it for over a year... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...