Hello...long time ch suffer here.

Potamus903

I cried watching the video of the ch sufferer...I know his pain...the pulling of the hair, the crying, the legs banging together....God, I wish I didn't know.  I wish nobody knew.  I remember when psilosybin was talked about on the other site, and my biggest fear was getting sick.  Now I'm hearing LSD also works....and I'm remembering not having episodes during my "wild" years....do they work the same?  Or is one better than the other?  Nite before last I had the worst attack I can ever remember having...made me vomit and usually I don't do that.  Maybe since I'm in menopause either it is worse, or maybe because I'm older, I'm not able to handle it as well.  whatever, I need some good news.

You don't need to take enough of either (in most instances) that you'll reproduce an experience from your "wild" years. The stuff works without your having to hallucinate. LSD is a far purer substance that produces no nausea and is far stronger than psilocybin. 100 micrograms (not milligrams) would probably be plenty. Shrooms require upwards of 1.5 grams to be effective. It depends on either drug's availability to you. You take whatever you can get as long as the source is trusted to supply you with clean, pure psychedelic. I wish you good luck and welcome you to our forum. Lots to read here. Ask questions.

Ron

p.s. - If you can, watch this. It's a video presentation from our founder, an exceptionally good intro to busting and to what we're doing here and why:

I watched that before I posted and thought it was great!  I think I might have known him from another site???  Course, I don't know since I was never able to go to any of the get togethers and very few had pictures of themselves...and it has been a while since I spent much time there....just trying to live my life between episodes and on the other site ppl didn't like it if you just came around when you were having an episode...hope this site isn't like that....I contributed on the other site, but couldn't let it become my life..I hope you guys understand that...and Thanks!

What Ron said!  :)

You seriously do need some good news, and fortunately there's plenty of that to go around here regarding CH and busting.

My personal experience is that the attacks can become more severe as the decades with CH go by (not sure whether that was predetermined, or if prednisone etc. made them worse), but I ain't complainin' about it now since an angel type swooped in and helped me bust my last impending episode away.

Yep there can be some nausea from mushrooms or even the otherwise very mild acting Rivea Corymbosa seeds that have gained some real popularity, but in my case at least it hasn't been strong enough to cause the actual barfy McBarf barf action.

I bet you anything that yes you were indeed pain free during the wild years due to the fact that you were busting without realizing it - which I think of as a good sign that busting could work for you again.  8-)

well...problem is my Husband is not willing to go to jail to relieve my pain...that is what he said...and I absolutely do not want him to either!!!!  Right now, I'm willing to go to jail for some relief IF it actually stops the whole episode, but really, that is not an option.  I have a mentally retarded child and my husband is out of work and chancing jail is not an option.  I will just have to deal.  I've dealt with this since I was 13, I am now 50. so, there ya go.  You guys just please try to get something legalized...I would donate but we don't even have unemployment coming in yet.

Just so ya know - The RC seeds are legal to order and to possess. If you yell out the window to a cop "hey look I'm ingesting some RC seeds right now, and it's illegal to do so!!" then I suppose he might feel obligated to investigate, although certainly it's not something cops are on the lookout for (?). I doubt they know or have reason to care what RC is.

And hey the 100% legal D3 regimen has some chronics even reporting going into remission and is likely good for you regardless, so if you can spring for the ingredients at your drug store, here's the link detailing it: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314134804

Sorry to hear about the dreaded unemployment thing - y'all certainly aren't alone!  :'(

Potamus, you're already in very good hands here with two of our heavy hitters, Ron and Jeebs.  I don't have much to add except hello, and we'll help you any way we can.  No question is inappropriate.  Here's the file about seeds in general (RC is preferred for ease of preparation and minimal psychedelic effects, if any): http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1290128974

Since you've been active at the other site, it may be silly for me to ask about your oxygen setup, but I'm asking anyway.  Many people have found that if the 15lpm, standard-nonrebreather-mask setup is no longer working for them, "upgrades" such as the O2ptimask and demand valve system or higher-flow regulators bring greatly increased effectiveness.

And I'm gonna second Jeebs about the D3.  We just got another good report at another thread here about what seem to be good, quick results.  To repeat the link to that file: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314134804

You've been suffering too much for too long; let's put an end to that.

I've never been able to get an oxygen set up.

Good Lord!  This is the first thing you need!  If you can't get a prescription for oxygen from a doctor, you can create your own using welding oxygen.  Yes, it costs some money, by prescription or otherwise, but you really, really, really should no be without it.  http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1299901790

In the short run, have you tried chugging down an energy drink--such as RedBull or Monster; anything high in caffeine and taurine--at the start of an attack?  That helps some folks quite a bit.

You've got a lot of reading to do now--oxygen, seeds, D3--but it all will pay off for you.