So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I love ya Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

I think you all know this song don`t you :)

I have been not so good but i will be so much better tomorrow. Hope everyone can feel this way when the beast strikes you after a good period. To me it is just a reminder how wonderful life is and how wonderful all of you are.

A normal routine, boring life is just so exciting and wonderful to us. How lucky we are!!

PFW and a big hug to all

Tingeling

Wow, Ting....My momma used to sing that to me when I was a wee lad....stuck in my head with amazing memories for life.  Thanks!

Some lyrics from one of my favorite songs...

People let the sun shine in

I know it's going to be all right

Get up on your feet again

we will be dancing in the sunlight...

I saw this show in June, it was amazing.  First song is "walking in the sunlight"  The whole show helps me when I'm feeling down.

http://www.archive.org/details/RR2011-06-04.SBD

Thanks again!  Sending pain free vibes your way :)

Ting, I'm so sorry.  Is this the time of year when you typically go into high cycle?  I seem to remember you having a difficult time around Dec/Jan of last year then your CH improved.  Keep fighting - these are just moments in time that will soon pass. 

HUG!

You have my best wishes!!!  No matter how bad it gets, always remember that there are many people who care about you and are always ready to lend an ear (eyes [text] :D) for venting.  You seem to me that you are one Hellova Tuff Cookie.  There is a light at the end of the CH tunnel.