Shelf Life of LSD?

Sergical81

• 3 weeks later...

How about shelf life of Rivia Corembosa (sp) seeds.  I have been pain free from CH for a little over 7 years after busting with seeds, but I think they are trying to come back.  Have had my seeds in a sealed glass jar in the fridge that long.  I have ground up seeds, soaking now, hoping they are still potent to bust, but have also ordered a new shipment.

thanks

SandyC

Hi Sandy!

I'm afraid I've heard some of the most RC aware folks 'round here say that it doesn't have much of a shelf life, even in the fridge. I believe I've heard 3 months bandied about as an expiration date, but let's see what CHf and any others think.

Meanwhile I'm glad you ordered a new batch!

Super glad to hear that the remission has stretched out for 7 years now. NOT glad to hear it's trying to come back, but I bet you'll bust the CH back down for another 7+!

[Edit: I now see CHf beat me to the punch as I was writing this, which is good, he knows his RC stuff. :)]

Hi Bej, and also CHfather.  Thanks for the replies.

Took my ancient seeds last night, and slept like a rock, no hits during the night, so there must be still a little potentency in them??  But have had shadows off and on all day today, nothing major just annoying, but from past experience, I know what may be coming on in the next few days.  Going to take another dose of the ancients tonight, then another one, and another until I get my new seeds.

I busted my CH 7 years ago using RC seeds.  The seeds cut short one cycle in less than a week.  They then cut off one cycle in two days and haven't had a cycle since.

I am a believer in the seeds, and if this is the beginning of another cycle for me, the seeds will bust it again.

Going to take another dose of the ancients tonight, then another one, and another until I get my new seeds.

Just color me broken record because here I go harping on the same exact thing I just did in another topic today:

Leaving 5 days or so between doses is considered the most effective way to bust. That's terribly inconvenient sometimes, but unfortunately appears to be true.

If you were dosing several days in a row with RC when you busted so successfully 7 years ago, I don't know if I should be trying to get you to change anything about your approach though!

And it DOES seem encouraging that you slept like a rock, doesn't it, since that can be a sign of some remaining RC potency?  :)

You're right Bej.  Hey, I haven't had to dose for several years and had forgotten the waiting period between dosing.  Thanks for the reminder!!!  Back in those good old days, yes, I did wait between doses and successfully busted.

Thank you!  I shall not bust tonight!

I hope the sleeping like a rock part will last for those five days LOL