4 substituted tryptamines

Interested Party

Has anyone had any luck busting with 4-aco-DMT, 4-ho-MET, 4-ho-DET or similar? There is a whole bunch of them available and they are all very close analogues of the psilocin in magic mushrooms. Also the effects are supposed to be very similar.

Most of these substances are legal in many countries too (not UK unfortunately).

• 4 weeks later...

I have had similar success with 4-aco-dmt as with shrooms. I have also been trying out 4-aco-met since my supplier has been out of 4-aco-dmt and it works, though it doesn't seem to be working as well. This may be due to my using a lower dose though since its a new chemical to me, and i like to play it safe. I've tried 5-meo-mipt as well and it doesn't work as a preventative, but only as an abortive. If you try the 5 substituted compounds be careful as they are much more toxic/vasoconstrictive than the 4 sub compounds.

The effects of 4-aco-dmt are similar to mushrooms, 5hough less "heady" and with significantly less body load. The visuals are a bit more defined, less colorful and "shimmery". 4-aco-met has little OEVs, but the closed eye visuals are beutiful splashes of color with significantly less "mind fuck" than either 4-aco-dmt or shrooms, though rather giggly. 5-meo-mipt has almost no visuals, but produces and mdma like sensation with a greatly heightened sex drive. Those are my observations on the effects anyhow. So far the most effective psych for me has been HBWR, but i hate the nausea and extreme vasoconstriction.

No problem. I would prefer the shrooms, just because they are all natural and I know they wont have any impurities/precursors left in them. However, shrooms always give me more anxiety and body load so it's a toss up. The only reason I have been experimenting with synthetics is I recently moved and haven't had a chance to start growing again. However I do see synthetics as a viable option, especially for those who are too paranoid to grow. I wonder what it is in 4 sub tryptamines that makes them effective, while 5 subs such as the triptans only abort single attacks?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...