Can I get some Opinions

Treelove2

Okay I need some opinions, please.  The back story........Cluster suffer for 20 years, in the 5 months of my cycle (which normally last only 3 months).  Found this wonderful site and started the D3.....been on it for about a month.  Also started RC Seeds.  Started with 30, just took my 3 dose (Wed.) and went up to 60 seeds but still getting hit every night....however it has drastically reduce the intensity.  I would say from a 9 to a 5. I also still get awful shadows during the day and full headache during the day probably 2 times a week but again not as intense.  

I am so thankful that I can live with this but wondering if I need to keep trying the seeds and increasing or if I should try switching to something else...I was thinking Dalt since that is all I could get my hands on.  Those who has tried seeds, did you find it took this many times to break the cycle or did you switch as well?  

Any thoughts/advice/suggestions/etc. would be appreciated. 

Thanks

TreeLove2,

I'd say keep bumping the seed dose up, as long as you feel comfortable with it.  The study that Dr Sewell did some years ago proved that the larger the dose the more effective it was for stopping our CH.  The seed age also is important with how many we need to take.  Seeds that have aged and have half the LSA content, we need to take twice as many to get the same effective dose of LSA.

Please keep us posted.

J

Hi Treelove,

I would continue with the seeds because they seem to work. It's not uncommon to bust five times.

I use essential oil of peppermint for the shadows and that even can abort mild attacks, maybe it could help you. Be carreful with it, it's really strong.

Wish you the best.