Having a good trip

Ricardo

I read this article and thought it had some really good tips on how to get yourself in the right state of mind for a psychedelic trip.

http://psychedelictimes.com/psychedelic-integration/achieving-set-in-set-and-setting-4-principles-make-most-of-your-psychedelic-experience/

Any other tips or ideas on how to increase the likelihood of a good trip?

-Ricardo 

• Like 2

Hello ricardo,great topic you have brought to the table.after 2 years of trial and error with my dose of mm,i have found myself in going to places i could not begin to write here what i did experience!mind blowing and very scary ,i call it going to "narnia".i dont like going there whatsoever,but if its a choice of "narnia"or going in to full scale battle with the beast,"there is no choice!".also i have learned to just let the high dose of mm,s just take me !!i have to take at least 3.5 grams tomorrow and i am shitting myself,but not as scary as other choice,also i have to look in to that link more ,and more,very interesting,last time i had a "narnia"naria did teach me a good lesson,!good shout ricardo,

• Like 1

I believe O'Leary's book should be mandatory reading for folks and their sitters considering alternative therapies.  It is concise and pleasant to read.  In few areas does the philosophy of "knowledge is power" apply more.  At the end of the day being prepared to manage side effects and have a personally powerful experience while taming the beast knowledge and understanding always wins out.  There is much written about the medicinal value of the alternative treatments we consider but O'Leary's primer is by far the best and most accessible.   In real life the guy ran a muck by a very strong in your face approach but the core message was correct.  It is wonderful traditional research is underway and perhaps in my children's lifetimes these therapies will be readily available, accepted and proven efficacious. 

• Like 2