Let it go

tingeling

Hi

Just have to vent a bit....

I had a case going, and it was all over, and i have been waiting for awhile for my compensation to be paid out. Can`t go into details, but let`s just say, case is very clear, there`s no doubt that i should have this compensation.

It is not over still, i had the message last week. I have been so angry earlier on. But when i got that message, i surprisingly enough didn`t get mad.

Maybe it is a sign that i doing so much better than before, and that it is going to continue, that i should let the past be past. I prayed to God for help, i was helped, i found this treatment. This has imroved life, not just to CH, but it has treated Post Traumatic Stress Syndrom, and alot of bothering thoughts. I also had this very annoying memory thing.... That i remembered everything i laid eyes on. Your not supposed to do that, it may seem a good thing. And in some ways it is, but your supposed to forget alot of things, your head get kind of "filled up" over the years. And not very useful to remember how the neighbours coffe cup stood on the table four years ago. This is not a function i have no more. And it is wonderful, i feel free. My life is great.

So i`m thinking, maybe sometimes we aren`t supposed to "fight" for our "right". I  got what i prayed for, a good life.

I am grateful, and i`m thinking be happy for what you got, let it go, if not it gonna keep affecting me.

I had my right, i`m happy. My prayer was heard. What more can you wish for? I shouldn`t ask for more, when i got what i asked for.

I`m letting it go :)

Thank you

BIG hug :)