RC seeds, 3 days extraction

tingeling

Hi

I read you could extract the seeds in cranberry juice, in the refrigerator. Shake it now and then. After three days, filtrate over night in a very fine filter. Wrap bottle in tinfoil and store in freezer.

From what i read, you don`t need the shell residues.

Gonna try this, if the seeds arrive soon!!!

Anyone tried this?

If you ordered from Iamshaman, you should get those seeds quickly.  I still say drink the slug and all regardless.  It certainly can't hurt.  I soaked for 36 hours with just water and lemon juice in the fridge this past cycle and boy did it do something.  It practically knocked the beast out.  I didn't mention that was an 80 seed dose.  I only had shadows for two weeks after that and then did a simple 30 seed dose.  I've been in remission ever since. 

Siv,

Sludge is the stuff left over after soaking, not all of the seed dissolves in the liquid. It doesn't "hurt" you but it is not fun to drink. I just did 70 seeds Sunday night, drank everything in the glass including sludge (3rd dose this cycle) and have not had to touch 02, just an nrg drink for some hard shadows.

To be honest once I go over 60 seeds I do get a bit nauseous but I figure that is better than not taking enough to be effective. Yes to the shrooms but not at the same time, alternated doses till I ran out of the magic. Once I get some shrooms again if I am still busting I am going to try a combo at the same time for the "fun" of it.

Definately strain out the sludge for Hawain Baby woodrose seeds (HBWR) Some nasty stuff in the seed coatings.

Not so necessary with the RC seeds in fact there may be some added benefit in the RC sludge.

Exacto!

HBWR sludge could be scary.  I've never tried them, but was told their a bit more potent.  RC seed sludge only gets me nauseous after a certain point like David said.  When I did 80, I was nauseous as hell, but i'll take that over K5's and up.  I know very little of the morning glory.  I think I hear they contain the least amount of LSA so you would probably need larger amounts for them to be affective.

Tingeling, was that recipe for morning glory?  600 of rivea corymbosa is nuts and 600 HBWR is just insane, heck some say 12 HBWR is insane.  I saw a video on youtube with a guy who does morning glory among other psychedelics  and I don't think he even came close to 600 and I consider him an expert.  He does 200 in the link below.

This guy is very informative.  Check his channel out for other info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqAL3gwe7uw&feature=related

I was looking around at shroomery.org and they got some crazy folk taking between 600-800 morning glories. You can buy them usually at local flower shops. Their experiences with that many are a bit frightening. 800 seeds??? That's a mouthful. lol

I'm waiting for my RC to get here.

Have you all noticed a strong effect from RC? What's to be expected as far as the feeling goes? Maybe in relation to shrooms which I've tried.

--Jordan

Tingeling, was that recipe for morning glory?

Yes.... Not gonna try that!! But gonna go a little higher than the number of seeds, that i want to use for dose. And

use the recipe. I understand it`s not good to eat the sludge, if you have Renaud`s syndrome and similar.

What is recommendable with the seeds? I go very high on dose with the blotters and so. But the thought is to try combo this time, have to try break this thing now....

Tingeling, I would start out with 25-30 rc seeds and see what kind of results you get during the next week.  I take mine at night and it's guaranteed that i'm going to sleep through the night like a baby w/o the beast visiting.  I sometimes get hit hard (K5 or higher) the next day though once or twice, but the following days my clusters become less intense (almost shadows).  As always, the larger the dose, the better the effect.  I repeat dosing every 5 days till the cycle is gone.  I ONLY use rivea corymbosa seeds.  The reason for it is because i'm not into that trippin feeling like I enjoyed in college.  If I need to go to the next level, i'll pull the psilo out that I keep in the freezer and make tea, but I have never had to do that.  RC seeds is my magic bullet as a preventative therapy.  O2 takes care of the hits that get through.  My cycles are very tolerable thanks to rc seeds and O2. 

Now, I know nothing about Raynaud's syndrome other than what I peaked at on Wiki, but how do you know that the sludge of seeds will interfere with that?  Most I know including myself drink the seeds with all of the sludge to get the maximum amount of LSA.

Just less sideeffects without the sludge, but it can be wrong. You know, people write all sorts of thing, without knowing always....

I`ll drink it, just to be on the "safe" side.

Ok, waiting and waiting for the seeds. I`m afraid they won`t come, very strict in this country.... ARGH.....

Thank you so much :)

I ask and ask..... Sorry :) What`s in the RC sludge?

Cant prove it but some of the minor alkaloids may remain in the sludge

this from  http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/lsd08b.htm

"Indole Alkaloids In Plant Hallucinogens Richard Evans Schultes, PhD. Journal of Psychedelic Drugs Vol.8(No.1) Jan-Mar 1976

The main constituent of the seeds of Rivea corymbosa is ergine or d-lysergic acid amide. Minor alkaloids present are the related d-isolysergic acid amide (isoergine), chanoclavine, elymoclavine and lysergol.

The seeds of Ipomoea violacea have a similar composition, but instead of lysergol, they have ergometrine (ergonovine. Later, very minor amounts of two alkaloids ergometrinine and penniclavine - were found in I. violacea by chromatography. the total alkaloid content of the seeds of Ipomoea viloacea is approximately five times as great as that of the seeds of Rivea corymbosa: 0.06% in the former; 0.012% in the latter."

Tingeling,

I would follow Chad's instructions to the letter, he is the one who got me started and walked me through (with the help of others) my first bust using RC seeds and I experienced it just like he wrote including the next days hits. Good luck I am very interested to hear of your experience with them.

David

start out with 25-30 RC seeds

I have to get around 4 blotters to get pain free days. I think i have to start higher. I read on the link MJ posted, thank you MJ, and i found from that information that around 150 are a mid LSD experience. And that wasn`t more than 150 mcg.

But as i`m gonna try combo, i won`t go that as far as 150 though. I think only 50, and regular with the shrooms, as they seems to last much much shorter than the blotters.

I gonna extract LSA as good as i can, and found that extracting them in water, a little bit of alcohol and lemon might turn out good. But instead of water, i gonna use cranberry juice, there`s water in the juice, to get the anti-ox. Before drinking it, i will add some more vit c, crushed chewable. Because of the pineal gland and stuff, and that way take care of the side effects.

This way, from what i read now, i have hopefully managed to dissolve almost all alkaloids, from the use of diff solvents. And if i have not totally misunderstood, the sludge is now just garbage.

Gonna do this, after trying to drink the sludge as well. Maybe no difference what so ever, but fun to try.

I never totally left cycles, so i can`t preventive one yet. I have to try get more than 2-3 days of being totally pain free.

I haven`t counted shadows and twinges in before, but as it rambles up and gone bad both sides on a daily basis, i have to try something. I`m starting getting skinny again.

Thank you all so much, i really appreciate the help on the board here.

Big hug from me :)

Ok so i decided to use my "own" brew, i was pis...d so.

I soaked all at once, and keep rest in the freezer. For 200 seeds i used:

Cranberry juice to get the benefit from anti ox, and vit c will help the extraction. A shot glass of vodka(first time i drank alcohol in years, sceptic!!) And juice from one lemon. I soaked it for three days. I know that`s not necessary, but i did it. I split it in four.

I mixed it with my mushroom tea(cold), combined with more lemon, vit C and strong coffee. And the taste i will say was "very special".

I can say one thing, this thing worked fast and i wrote in another thread that it was no hallucinogenic effect what so ever... Well, i went to bed at night, and suddenly i woke up and wasn`t sure if i had been brought on board an alien ship.

It wasn`t like an "ordinary" trip, it was like being in a dream and not be sure if it happened or not.

It lasted longer than shrooms, very strange, i will say it was wilder than LSD. And i have taken high doses of that. After 15 min my pupils was fully dilated.

I noticed the vasoconstrictor effect in hands and feets was just light this time, and i wonder if the alcohol helped dilating the vessels, so i had a more even effect.

Point is, it worked for my CH and all the other symptoms followed by CH.