Headaches when everything is good.

mit12

...absolutely....it's kind of classic..."stay stressed....NEVER sleep"!.... messes with hypothalamic activity, multiple hormones, adrenaline, dopamine, serotonin, et al...……………….

…..I used to get blasted on a regular basis 20 mins after work (high stress job)....some kind of rebound effect from the high levels....oppositely, for some, stress is a trigger....

Edited by jon019

I agree. Weekends used to be my worst time for attacks. Usually about 10 minutes into settling down to watch a film.

For me, high stress triggers migraines, and sudden drops in stress triggers clusters. Life is a balancing act of stress. Friends were often puzzled by how I always kept busy doing things, I always had a To Do list of things to do, but this was so I could manage and control my stress. If I had things to do, I could keep my stress slightly elevated, but controlled, as I could take things off the list if it got too much. It meant I could ease myself into the weekends and avoid that drop in stress and a cluster attack.

MG