ClusterBusters
Padregrande

Status of clinical trials slated forVeterans Affairs Hospital in West Haven, Connecticut

I am wondering what the status is of the proposed clinical trials for psilocybin on CH slated for West Haven? I was thinking that the trials were supposed to have been concluded in 2018, and therefore a report would be pending now.

Thanks, Freud. I was hoping that the trials would be concluded and that the conclusion was that psilocybin was effective. Then we would be one step closer to real relief. I was much too far away to participate (Wyoming) plus I'm two years past the maximum age. I thought that Clusterbusters was helping recruit participants and so was hoping for some insight thereby.

I have had CH for 50 years, exactly. The past 10 years have been chronic. I haven't busted, yet. It eludes me to put some magic together. Attempted to grow some once and flopped. It just seems so involved to put it together, the specialized equipment, obscure sourcing, the very elaborate procedures. If a Yale affiliate were to confirm psilocybin's efficacy, then busting would be easier.

I think I can help simplify things for you for your first grow. It’s mainly a game of patience. Growing with bulk substrate in a mono tub yields a lot depending on genitics. If the research moves you in that direction feel free to contact me. 

Cheers

brian

Sounds good.  Keep in mind Its about a 3-4 month process.  Check out my post on the subject, the grow bag method is what I usually suggest for a first timer.  Check out my post on "Alternative grow methods for MM". I tried to paste the link here but I get a 403 forbidden message.  Have fun traveling!