60 minutes

CJW

I noticed that too. In fact, I felt a little bit annoyed at the focus on benefits to mental health with no mention of physical benefits. I think I'm reaping the rewards of my busting attempt but still half expecting to enter a cycle without warning. Time will tell. Surely enjoying this pain free spell

The important thing is psychedelics are being reintroduced to society in a rational manner.  Responsible researchers are conducting studies in a though and thoughtful way.  Hopefully their results will contribute to the rescheduling of these substances so folks have an opportunity to explore their benefits without fear of prosecution.  Having psilocybin or LSD available as a pharmaceutical type medication will help answer questions about dosing, frequency and efficacy.  The effects and benefits are so strong it will be hard to argue psychedelics have no medical value.  

• Like 3

Research is destroying the 'No medical benefit' thankfully. The same as it has done for MJ. AARP came out with an issue covering the many retired people who use it for pain relief so they can work at home or on a paying job. It is amazing to me to see this finally come full circle!

Just keep politics out of it!