HA and nosebleeding

tingeling

I have not really had that problem. But if you are fighting sinus problems and CH, maybe you need more moisture in the house. A vaporizer would help with dry air. Just a thought. Winter air is dry around here and that can cause a bloody nose.        Leslie

Hi Tingeling.  Haven't really gotten them at the same time (that I remember), but have had nosebleeds all my life.  Finally figured out that if I chew up some yarrow leaves and stick them in my nose it will stop the bleeding in a few minutes.  Greek army used yarrow (Achillea millefolium) to heal wounds.  Don't know if you have it where you are, but works good here in Oregon. :)

Shaggy ;)

Does this happen to you frequently during an attack? 

No never had nosebleeding. Ever. It was kind of strange, because i been light headed with pressure. when i shower, this pressure goes down a bit somedtimes, then i had this blood taste in my mouth, and was bleeing when the pressure went down.

But i`m all fine, i have a high fever at the moment, so i guess it`s just an infection thing :)

yarrow (Achillea millefolium) to heal wounds

Never heard of it, but i`m not good with plants. Guess i have to learn about the subject tough, seems to be very useful, in many ways :)

Thankc you all :)