Should I get new spores

Hipshot

Advice please.

My last grow was very weak it seems. They were the second batch from the same spores. The first grow was potent...very potent.

Should I buy new spores. I have plenty left and I think, since I have them, I will try them again.

I just don't want to waste my time and effort.

Dan

I've often wondered if there is something else in the mushroom that helps our CH, aside from the hallucinogenic properties.

Could it be that "weak" batches allow us to consume more in order to reach a level 1 or 2 trip, thus helping our CH more effectively? The next batch I grow, I am going to grow as a weak batch. I think you can do this by letting the viels break, and let the shrooms grow for a while past dropping their spores.

I hit solid level 2 experiences on 1 gram with my stuff. I'm curious if with a weaker batch, I could take 2 grams and hit level 2, thus helping the CH more.

I would figure out the potency of every batch, and adjust your dosing regimen accordingly. Is anything I'm saying making sense?

It is to me, but my wife says I communicate poorly.  ;D

-Jordan

I haven't researched this so I'm just shooting from the hip here  8-), but when you look at what Mushrooms and LSD have in common, isn't it mainly the hallucinogenic properties, and would that be an argument for hallucinogenic properties most likely being the main thing in mushrooms that helps CH?

I haven't researched this so I'm just shooting from the hip here  8-), but when you look at what Mushrooms and LSD have in common, isn't it mainly the hallucinogenic properties, and would that be an argument for hallucinogenic properties most likely being the main thing in mushrooms that helps CH?

No, not necessarily Bejeeber.  BOL is non-hallucinogenic and has shown good efficacy.  And I think the same is true with the seeds.  I have never had hallucinations while dosing with LSA, and have had pretty good efficacy. 

Interesting experiment Jordan, and one I think worth trying.  Keep us posted.

bobb

Very interesting, Jordan. LSD is taken in doses from about 100-1000 MICROgrams; BOL from about 2-3 MILLIgrams. So, BOL is given in doses weighing between about 2x and 30x that of LSD. I'll be curious to hear how much, in grams, of your "weak," dried shrooms you can comfortably dose with and not go beyond a level 2. Much more curious how a larger dose of weaker shrooms effects busting. Good luck. Please keep us informed.

Dan

Unless impossible for some reason, I'd grow 2 batches simultaneously; one with the old spores and one with some new ones.

Ron

the thing with spores and particulary spore syringes is consistancy, it may be the same strain of mushroom, but those spores could be compiled from a ton of different mushroom specimens

perhaps many different prints from different caps was used to make your syringe

basically a crap shoot so to speak on what you get

if potentcy is low obviously one would take more, but being on the same boat as you and dislikeing theyre effects more is just as scary as the ch

on my last attempt i dosed 1.5 and then an hour later another 1.5, the come up is what gets me, and doing this made it much easier, and made the effects last longer, and i had good results . . . for a few days

i like to think of a spore syringe as a mushroom grab bag, ya get big ones little ones, aborts, potent ones not so potent and so on

unless you are making your own syringe from cloned mushrooms and isolated prints, potentcy and what not are a roll of the dice

AO