ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Pebblesthecorgi

One more step on a path to legal availability of psychedelics

Pebbles,

Interesting info, and thanks for that other post report.  I try to get to them as soon as I can, when I see any reports. 

Cheers,

J

It appears that 20micrograms was the minimum that worked, if I read it correctly. That is a tiny amount, no? Maybe 10% of a tab? I'm not very knowledgeable regarding LSD. 

I'm not   versed personally in that material but from all I have read 50-100 mcg is the most common dosing in the recreational crowd.  The material itself is very safe from a phisiological perspective so some use larger doses but I believe there are diminishing returns beyond 200 mcg.

The data I have reviewed regarding microdosing reports using 10% of a recreational dose spaced out 4-7 days.  So 10 -20 mcg would be the established "microdose".  From what I gather folks dilute the material in a dropper style bottle and administer it under the tongue.  Obviously a trusted source is required which is the biggest obstacle.   

The sponsor of the study (Beckley Foundation) is a powerhouse of research funding and support worldwide for sensible psychedelic research and use.  They pair closely with MAPS on a lot of things but are independent.  A   wealthy heiress provides the base funds.

• Like 1