ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
kat_92

Shadows!

Hey everyone! I just bought these at Trader Joe’s the other day and they really helped my shadows yesterday along with some ginger tea. I had coffee against my better judgement and had a very strong shadow for about 6-8 hours! This helped a lot 

kat

D2D515A8-11CA-4FAA-875D-9014B20E25BA.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks Kat!!! Always nice to know of different options!! :)  

I should clarify I ate about 10 of them in one day hahaha 

• Haha 1

That's odd, Ginger actually is a trigger for me sometimes, because of the spicy taste and strong smell..

Thanks Kat.  Ginger is an anti inflammatory and I take it most days with the D3 regime.  I also take turmeric.  
I buy ginger powder bulk at Natural Grocers as it seems a better value than the little cans. 

stay PF

mickey

• Like 1

Good to hear this works ! As said above, these are anti-inflammatory and can provide a good help in combating headaches

Sometimes I cook fresh ginger in a cup of water (like a tea) and drink it. It is very spicy !

For tumeric, best is to have a high quality tumeric powder and add a spoon to a cup of hot milk + a bit black pepper.

Hi, newbie here. Just wanted to give my 2 cents, I have yet to try busting but so far I have found ginger tea has helped enormously for 'shadows' - it almost completely eliminated the lasting headache after an attack. It seems to be helping reduce the pain during a spike too, which for me is usually a slow ramp up from 5/10 pain to 7/10 pain over the course of about 3 hours.