Fight or flight with CH, mostly fight?!

tingeling

Hi

I`m a mental case, this is embarrassing... Sometimes during high cycle, i actually go mental!! It`s like someone switched the alarm button on, it`s blinking red and it goes "high risk, high risk". The result is just lovable, i act before any kind of thinking. I actually ran after a KID today!!!! OMG, what is wrong with me?!

I came out of my car, i heard my daughter screaming. all of the sudden i was a wild animal, i looked around and noticed two kids running for they're lives. All of the sudden i noticed i had dropped all my bags and was running after them, and i gave it all. Since kids are so small and i`m a grown up(should be at least), i run faster.... When we stopped i was thinking "what the he.. am i doing...."

They had pushed her to the ground and trowed snowballs. She`s ok, the little drama queen....

Accidents like this and slamming the door in right in the face of the electric guy doesn`t happen often and only during high cycle. It doens`t feel good, because it`s like my personality changes. It seems as certain things triggers to impulse action, like i can`t control it, because i act before i know it. It is really embarrassing.

Eeeh, do others occasionally have incidents like this? Please say yes... ;D

Tingeling, a little bit dingeling :o

Great answer, Cassidy!   ;D

You're not a mental case.  Here's a couple of perfectly rational reasons for your behavior...

I think those two kids just provoked the "mother hen" reaction in you.  If I were there, I probably would have chased them down with you! 

As far as the innocent electric guy, how about we blame PMS on that incident?  We're girls, we're allowed to do irrational things sometimes, right?

Just trying to help you out here...

Oh lordy another video opportunity missed!  :D

Can you imagine what kind of a killer video could be made - especially set to the right music - with clips such as Tingeling charging down the street in full sprint mode (maybe a slow motion close up would work nicely) juxtaposed with Kaboom's turkey neck and cheek fat pulling vacuum cleaner escapades!?

Come to think of it slow motion could be good for Kaboom's stuff too.  ;D