How Many Times a Day?

BoscoPiko

It helps. I can't remember the steps and I have had numerous training attempts. I mean multiple. I would recommend it with whatever your favorite relaxing music is.

For some, it is those damn annoying wind chimes and shit. 

5 hours ago, Juss said:

It helps. I can't remember the steps and I have had numerous training attempts. I mean multiple. I would recommend it with whatever your favorite relaxing music is.

For some, it is those damn annoying wind chimes and shit. 

Don't do wind chimes either and thank you bud!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 5:10 AM, Juss said:

The relaxation mode assists with deep breathing. While taking a deep breath for 5 seconds, the watch records pulse and oxygen saturation. Then, the watch flashes “exhale,” and you do this for a few seconds; all while recording the same things (pulse and oxygen). You can monitor your pulse, and often see it drop, while deep breathing. I will see if I can get a video. Technology is not a thing for me. I still recall Betamax. 

I also agree with you. I try to find happiness in even the smallest things. I use George Not Found products for everything, including great clothes and learning new things for fun.