Shadows between episodic cycles

NeverTooNate

I have a simple question for those that too suffer from episodic cluster headaches. Do you ever get a random shadow outside of, or between, cycles. I am talking like several weeks or months after a cycle has ended. I find that this happens rarely to me and am wondering if anyone else experiences the same phenomenon. It is strange and anxiety inducing for sure.

40 minutes ago, NeverTooNate said:

It is strange and anxiety inducing for sure.

I wouldn't let it give you 2 much anxt as I shadow the entire time between cycles sometimes worse as I get closer but not much worse than what I deal with on a daily..  

• Like 1

I've had plenty a shadow between cycles. I don't recall too much of what others besides @BoscoPiko and myself have reported about this, but I think of it as being kind of 'normal' for us episodics.

Like BoscoP, when the shadows get stronger (and for me, more frequent), I take it as a likely sign of an impending full strength cycle revisit.

Edited by Bejeeber
Trying to make this thang less cryptic
  • Like 1

Yes, Random shadows and hits too. Yes, they are scary as anything I have encountered. But, I look at the barometric pressure and usually see that it has dropped significantly and that caused the shadow or hit. I up my D if I get more than an occasional one in a short time frame. Or if it gets too steady, I know that stronger measures are needed. 

• Like 2