Aura or something

tingeling

Hi

Do anyone get disturbances in vision, getting something like aura? I see small strips like gold flying things, it comes from nowhere and last for some sec. Also i been dizzyy for some days. Also, do you folks get almost a green color in face? I get that sometimes, it does not look healthy at all.  Scared myself this morning ;D

Painfreewishes from me

Tingeling :)

Are you also prone to "regular" headaches and migraines?

I see streaks/falling stars (mine are usually silver in color) prior to the onset of a migraine.  Dizziness, delayed speech and brain fog also occur and sometimes continue last long after the migraine ends.  Since beginning these treatments, I rarely have the pain of a migraine, but occasionally still experience the same above symptoms.  Silent migraine? 

I've never actually turned green - although once during a strong treatment I felt like I was purple and green. 

You know the CH's are bad when you start turning into the Hulk. 

;)

Well i had all the symptoms of an attack, and i litteraly turn green often. I scare my surroundings when i do that ;D Actually they get scared.  And yes i have migraine but as with you it doesn`t show up now. But i also had the other things you said here, so "silent migraine" may be the thing :)

Ting, my daughter had some of those kinds of symptoms in her visual field during her last cycle--flashes of bright light, something like aura, and some spatial disorientation that was not exactly dizziness but close to it.  She also was extremely sensitive to light during her attacks: We had to make the room completely dark.  We've been told by her neuro that she does not have migraines (not that any of us trusts diagnoses very far, but she has no migraine symptoms outside her CH attacks).  She did not become green.  She had come off of an antidepressant not long before that, and had done so with no tapering--she just quit one day and started taking St. John's Wort instead--so we decided to attribute her symptoms to SSRI Discontinuation Syndrome and to the sensitivity to light that is a side effect of St. John's Wort.  The symptoms have not returned since her cycle ended, so we don't know if they were related to her CH or not, but I'd say the timing of starting when her cycle began and ending when her cycle ended suggests that they were.

Ting, I also had SSRI discontinuation, actually to the point of having brain "jolts" followed by extreme dizziness. It's because the half-life of SSRI's is nearly non-existent. The easy and fast fix, though, is to get back on it and then taper off slowly.

That said, I am dizzy much of the time and have extreme bouts to the point of passing out. I can't drive much, can't fly, and have been known to fall out going to the end of my driveway to get the mail (it's a long driveway). My neuro tells me this is aura with my CH.

-Chris

The symptoms have not returned since her cycle ended, so we don't know if they were related to her CH or not, but I'd say the timing of starting when her cycle began and ending when her cycle ended suggests that they were. 

Well, my neck went mad yesterday, i cannot move it in any direction. Along with no sleep. High cycle is here again. So i guess this match very good. I haven`t used any SSRI`s. Doesn`t seem i manage to break it down at the moment, need to figure out a trick. Will see, life continues anyways. Crazy enough, it always does :)

blurry or double vision along with tingling, vibration, and involuntary muscle tightening in my face and hands.

I get this as well.

Thanks allot folks :)

PFW from me

Tingeling

sorry to hear you are in high cycle again Ting  :'( that really sucks. I will be praying you find a trick. I know you shake it up and change things around, I hope you find something that works to get you PF, have you tried adding Batch's Vit D3, fish oil and magnesium?

Big HUGE Cyberspace Hugs,

DG

Batch's Vit D3, fish oil and magnesium?

No, what`s that? I tried Batch`s vit d, mag and lemon juice.

The way i see it, high cycle is helpful. When we do better and better, it is easy to forget how bad it was. Then we or at least i can easliy start to take all kind of things for granted again. I need a "knock" to keep my feets down to the ground once in awhile. It should not to be taken for granted to go out and breath in that clear fresh air everyday. It`s been long since i let my daughter down. I had to yesterday, on a sunny bright spring day. Very sad. Esy to spin down in neg thoughts like that. In stead i could enjoy the thought that this happened like one or two times since i started this treatment. And she was out all day with her friends and didn`t care at all. I feel very grateful that life is so good :)

Big huge cyberspace hug right back :)

I've noticed some dizziness during like the second and third dose I took. It wasn't too bad for me, just kinda annoying.

I normally have an aura with migraines, but I haven't had any since doing the seeds.

I agree with the thought it might be a silent migraine. I've had those before, too.

I'm sorry you're hurting again, hopefully you'll be pain free soon.

Mystina