ClusterBuster Conference - auction and raffle.

Again this year we will be holding several raffles and a live auction at the September conference in Chicago.

As always, we truly appreciate the donation of items from individuals and business, we will ensure your generosity is noted during the conference auction and raffle. 

All monies raised goes directly to ClusterBuster sponsored research into the treatment of cluster headache.

If you would like to help with a donation, we ask that you arrange for shipment to Chicago:

ClusterBusters, Inc.

P.O. Box 574

Lombard Il. 60148

Please note; If for any reason, you'd rather not use the P.O. Box, please contact us via email for a residential shipping address:  busterboard[at]hotmail.com

The same email can be used if you have any questions about the auction/raffle or the conference in general

Thank you

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

My bride has committed to me verbally that she will create and donate a one of a kind mosaic/mixed media sculpture for auction. Her work has been very popular at clusterheadaches.com convention auctions in the past. You can see some of her work here:

www.mosaicwench.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We have a few extra teenagers we could donate one or two...where do I ship them to again?

::)

We still have a couple left over from the last raffle. They dont seem to move very well.  ;)

Very cool stuff Brew!

Maybe someone can bring growing for dummies, something I apparently need.  >:( 

There will be some expert growers there. You can tell who they are by their blue thumbs and very big grins  :D

My bride has committed to me verbally that she will create and donate a one of a kind mosaic/mixed media sculpture for auction. Her work has been very popular at clusterheadaches.com convention auctions in the past. You can see some of her work here:

www.mosaicwench.com

Thanks VERY much to you and your lovely wife Brew. Looking forward to seeing her creation.

shall i bring a box of english tea with me for the raffle

That would be very nice. Thank you

Any suggestions on items to donate?  What's been popular in the past?

We get a wide ranging array. From wine to assorted mushroom related items, to wine, to books to hand crafted items to wine to .......did I mention wine seems to be a popular item among bidders lol....

PS I could use some new fishing gear ;-)

Re; Mushroom shaped cookies....

In fact there should be a box of those in the greeting packet!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We tried that one year. Doug said Darryl ate them all. Darryl said Doug ate them all. People complained of only finding crumbs in their packets. The investigation continues.

Thanks everyone,

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing them is fine also.  Thank you.

If you could, email or PM me and let me know what you might/are bringing so we can plan ahead for time allotment and such.  Not a problem if you can't, it just makes life a bit easier.   :-)

FG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, don't look now, but I think this is the one my bride is fixing to donate to the auction. Not done yet, but she posts progress on some of her pieces for her artist community friends to see. This is where it's at as of this post:

More progress

Wow, thank you very much.

I would think that the auction would be the way to go. (Unless someone posts here or contacts me/you)

We could then post information here and people could advertise among themselves, social media etc and get more people to visit the auction site.

Let me know if there is anything we can do.

Thanks again very much. It is an incredibly generous offer.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful Works of art....my melted choco-mushies are feeling all....well melted!  LOL

PS...I left the poor buggars in the car on the one day last month that summer decided to visit Oregon, sent a couple of boxes off to AO..he reports he needed a chisel to get a bite!  Sad, but true!

Hi,

I will be bringing a couple of bottles of Merlot from the Canadian Okanagon wine country from a recent trip as well as a few wine glasses from the Burrowing Owl Winery for the raffle of a few wine baskets on Friday and Saturday night.  I am hoping others can bring a few bottles of good wine to add to the wine baskets and maybe Mary (Bob W's wife) can bring two baskets for the wine.  The raffle prizes and the auctions help pay for the conference as well as further research for cluster headaches.

I am looking forward to seeing you all there.

Marsha

• 2 months later...
How much of a donation do you think you could get out of a violin handmade by myself - or should we try the auction route on www.tarisio.com (this is a copy of a guarneri del gesu from 1742 I did last year)

What a generous donation - beautiful!  I've been out of the loop for a while and didn't see anymore info on the auction.  Did I miss it, or is it still in the works?