New device may offer hope for 'suicide headache'

MJ

I think I will wait for the external device that Dr. Goadsby talked about at the OUCH conference. Just can't see implanting anything in my head. As Bones would say regarding "primitive" surgical procedures (Star Trek)... "It's barbaric". (Although this one seems much less invasive.)

Bionic medicine sure is progressing from what I see, it is so much more invasive than shrooms for those who work, but having an alternative is good plus always such methods/devices aid other afflictions that others struggle with.

Thumbs up from me.

EDIT: Though I would love to get some data of how this device works, how fast and succesful it ceases attacks and what is % success rate.

It may be another way of treating the symptoms vs the root cause. Allways good to see new potential options and defensive tools.

I am all about busting, though every bit of information and methodology helps in understanding and assaulting our enemy wich is CH.

Know your friends. Know your enemies better.

It may be another way of treating the symptoms vs the root cause. Allways good to see new potential options and defensive tools.

I am all about busting, though every bit of information and methodology helps in understanding and assaulting our enemy wich is CH.

Know your friends. Know your enemies better. 

I am not sure anything in our regimen so far hits root cause.

It just interferes, supresses in one way or another, the CH is I think some abnormaly/malformation causing all of this.

I am not even sure if they secreted gene responsible for it, and medicine advanced so high, we would get gene therapy to 'fix' our CH would it even the that stuff hit root cause not symptoms in one way or another?

Sorry for me being philosophical, just one of my fetishes :P

-Matty <3