CH.com Thread. Wow!!

Bonkers

The post from thebbz...(slightly edited due to a lack of cute little hearts)

"I respect your choice  not to discuss controversial issues, however I will scream at the top of my voice. I   [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]RC seeds. If I restricted my speech because of something being illegal I wouldn't be able to live with myself.  I dont recall the bill of rights being completely rescinded.  All that is necessary for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing. I believe that open and free speech is critical for liberty and freedom. Many have died for it.       I    [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] mushrooms. I use them to alleviate the pain from the most painful condition known to man.  Not because I am incorrigible, but because they work and legal treatments do not.    I do not mean to pick or make trouble I believe freedom of speech is a GOD given inaileable right that can be taken by none and promised by our founding documents. Backed up with the blood of our forefathers.

Amen"

Truer words have not been spoken--

Viva La Resistance!

Ricardo

I think he's eying Juiceppi!!! ...lmao

Somebody had to say it. I believe the kudos should go to DJ though, he's not restricted references to alternatives ,there are some though that would. Just wanted to make that clear. Glad he's the dictator there.

all the best to all the best

the bb

I believe the kudos should go to DJ though, he's not restricted references to alternatives 

I second that! 

DJ is amazing.  As a moderator, I understand the urge at times to try and direct the direction the board is taking.  But I believe that we have an amazing group, and know that any problems usually sort themselves out.

Thanks everyone for your dedication, but mostly thank you for your hearts.  :)

bobb

Like Hipshot , I rarely visit the other board now too, now that I've discovered the amazing power of seeds and shrooms. I suppose I just feel safer talking about my experiences here.

I progressed from taking what the doctors gave me, to following the threads on CH.com, which mostly seem to be about the D3 regimen, to this forum. And I wonder if a lot of people go about it that way. For me, shrooms and seeds were a last resort because of their legality, or lack there of. I didn't like the idea of taking shrooms. Wish I'd tried them first though.

I'm just glad there is a site where we can talk and learn about these options.

Renée

Very interesting thread over at CH.com. Especially Guiseppi's comment #19.

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1311012263/new

Ron

In response to that:

http://westvalleyview.com/Main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=41549

This was in my local newspaper yesterday :(

Interesting article. But I think it was mentioned, that the trick is to not draw attention to yourself. If you plan on growing vast quantities for sale, then that really isn't keeping your head down and someone is bound to find out. But, if you are just growing a small amount for personal use, how are people going to know unless you tell them?

from the article:   Officers seized numerous baggies, each containing one-quarter pound of dried mushrooms, for a total of 5.5 pounds

1 pound = 453 grams

5.5 pounds = 2494.758 grams.   Round it off to 2495 grams.   ;-)

I understand the concern but I don't think the 5 grams I have, to treat my condition, is going to get me a year in jail.

Great use of Alerts Kyle, and yeah, always kind of weird when something like that is close to home.

To set up Alerts, go to Google's webpage. At the top, click on the More drop down menu, and go all the way down to Even More >>. This will open a page with the Alerts tool at the top.

I've set up alerts for 'psilocybin', 'magic mushrooms' and 'cluster headache'.