Re: Any busters near or around Pensacola,FL

ThatHurtsMyHead

I've definitely seen CH'ers who also have migraines report their migraines were the first thing to leave when they busted, so I can sure understand your interest in busting.

Have you seen yet that RC (Rivea Corymbosa) seeds are legal to order and possess, and when taken before bed they can can bring little to no side effects other than a better than usual night's sleep?

The RC can often be a good place to start with busting, and for some it's also a good place to finish, as it can potentially do the trick 100%.

An anectdotal thing I've noticed regarding treatments that work for both CH and migraines is that I know a migraineur who now routinely aborts migraines at onset with a caffeine/taurine combo energy drink like Monster, and can now skip the Maxalt.  8-)

Also, the D3 regimen is purported to help some migraineurs with prevention: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314134804

• 2 months later...