How many Doses of Psilocybin to Manhandle CH ?

Zoroy

Hi,

I ve been suffering from Clusterheadaches since I m

13 years old.

They appeared every other month back then but they are now appearing more frequently.

I read Psilocybin  is really effective for CH

What is your dosage and how many times do you have to take the mushroom until you can handle the CH ?

( I was 6 months free of CH after taking 1 pin of

mushrooms but they started again last night...)

Expamle: "I take 1 little mushroom pin every day for 5 days total and will be free for 6 months"

Thx

btw:Is BOL available as mediine for clusterheadaches ?

If yes where can I order ?

Is BOL available as mediine for clusterheadaches ?

Don't we WISH! :'( Getting it tested and approved will take a while still, but we just heard a rumor that things could be moving in that direction again this year.  8-)

What is your dosage and how many times do you have to take the mushroom until you can handle the CH ?

It can vary from individual to individual, and can especially depend on whether one is in cycle or not, but 1.5g to 2g of cracker dry vitamin M seems like it has become a pretty standard dosage range for those who have previous experience with it and have an idea of what to expect.

It's necessary to wait around 5 days between *higher* doses like that, and sometimes just one dose will knock out a cycle for someone, other times it can require a few doses. It's important to be detoxed from meds like triptans for 5 days or so before busting too.

A maintenance dose between cycles tends to be done every 2 to 6 months, depending on the behavior of an individual's CH.

Busting with mushrooms works for a very large percentage of us, but there can be a CH'er here or there that it doesn't seem to work for.

Expamle: "I take 1 little mushroom pin every day for 5 days total and will be free for 6 months"

That's not the standard way to dose at all, but funny you should mention it, a discussion was recently resurrected here where at least one guy took very small doses daily and had success. I believe that approach is still thought of as more experimental, not generally proven. Here's the link to that discussion:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1356659939

Glad you have found your way to busting for CH Zoroy. This busting thing has saved a lot of CH'ers!  :)

Hi Zoroy,

How old are you now? Wow, having CH from the age of 13, that's rough.

2011 I was getting 1-5 attacks every 2-3 days, for a total of 258 clusters that year. I started busting with shrooms and seeds towards the end of the year, and in 2012 my cluster count dropped to 169. Additionally, my migraines went from 42 in 2011 to 3 in 2012.

But that was after something like 22 doses over the course of the year. Being chronic like me is harder to bust they say.

The great news about it was that I've been getting pain free gaps of up to 20-23 days, which for me is pretty amazing.

I'm not sure anyone can really manhandle clusters, maybe Bol will do that when it becomes available. But for now, I think the best we can hope for is taming the beast so it doesn't bark and bite so much.

Like BJ said, not everyone responds to shrooms, and some respond to seeds better. There is a lot of good information, dosage amounts and frequency in the Clusterbuster Files section. Worth taking some time to read through that.

Good luck. Moxie

Hello Zoroy,

I'm really sorry to hear that your CH frequency is increasing.  I assume you are aware of the amazing benefits of Oxygen for CH sufferers??? 

Good to see your on the right track 8-)(busting as opposed to pharmies/conventional medicine).  Can you clarify, what exactly is a "pin"? 

Wishing you a PF day! 

Runaway