Nerve Stimulator - Prof. Jean Schoenan - Feb 2013

swiftlaw

Thanks for sharing swiftlaw :)

My favorite part of the article is where the author shares "many people decide to quit taking prescription medications due to nasty side effects". 

If that thought (and what it truly means) would resonate like LOUD SCREAMING & BANGING NOISES do while nursing a hangover headache, lol, in every single primary headache research scientists brain we could look forward to a trend away from "headgear" towards BOL.

I'd wear it to a trekkie convention!  And I'm not even a trekkie! 

:D

• 1 month later...

WHOA Mr. Ron, if that one is actually working for Michael, that would be about the best news I've ever heard, at least since I heard from a little birdy around Christmas time that busting was starting to work for Michael again.  :)

-Jeebs, not as pretty as Dan, but still quite alluring.

....Starting to read about it and finding some intriguing stuff right away - including these bits:

"an implantable neurostimulator that is smaller than an almond."

"February 5th 2013 - New clinical results demonstrate that SPG stimulation with the ATI Neurostimulation System is highly effective in achieving fast pain relief in patients suffering from the debilitating pain of cluster headache"

Well, now I see why it's been so slow here the last few days -- everyone has been busy dusting off the red carpet and rolling it out for the return of the great, the one and only, BONKERS!

Wonderful to see you here again, Ron, and, if I'm reading you right, are you bearing good good news about Michael?

Hi,

You can de-roll the red carpet, Jer. I'm more of a ragged-throw-rug kinda guy. I wish I could report that Michael is wearing one these very promising devices and that it's working for him.... but I can't. The implant looks more than just promising but is currently in-trial only in Europe. Their U.S. office is not-too-far north of us, near San Francisco. I wrote to them but don't expect a reply until sometime next week. Read the entire website. Lots of info.

We haven't been able to repeat Mike's 43-day PF holiday resulting from his last successful bust. We have learned a few things though that might apply to others.

Mike's testosterone level was in the toilet. Bringing it up to normal, I think, helped make for a successful bust as well as improve his attitude toward/acceptance of his condition and increase his energy.

For Michael, taking LSD when his CH is hitting the hardest appears to be the best time. He's chronic. This may well apply only to chronics or even only to him.

Most currently available LSD comes in paper form. Being so, it is easily cut into halves or quarters. Increasing the dosage weekly by a half or quarter until we succeed is our current strategy. We have only just begun.

Love to all,

Ron

You probably missed the meeting when I was declared Official Carpet-Color Selector, Ron.  No second-guessing.  (At that same meeting, Dan volunteered to be Official Does-the-Carpet-Match-the-Drapes Inspector, a move that was enthusiastically seconded by Jeebs (see below) and approved by all in attendance.)

Wishing Michael great results from the current strategy.  We love ya, man.

two-thumbs-up_zpsd65ca621.jpg[/img]

Bejeeber seconds Hipshot nomination

You probably missed the meeting when I was declared Official Carpet-Color Selector, Ron.  No second-guessing.  (At that same meeting, Dan volunteered to be Official Does-the-Carpet-Match-the-Drapes Inspector)

I definitely missed that meeting?!!?  How could this be?

Do you need a minion Dan? Quality control inspector?

Dan volunteered to be Official Does-the-Carpet-Match-the-Drapes Inspector, a move that was enthusiastically seconded by Jeebs

Well I do ROCK when it comes to seconding motions where other headbangers end up doing the work!  ;D :D

Mike's 43-day PF holiday resulting from his last successful bust

43 DAYS. That must've seemed otherwordly for such a severe chronic case as Michael's. :o

We have only just begun.

Thank gawsh for that attitude, and here's really hoping the busting will kick in again and/or the "almond" implant will become available (for Dan too!) and will work, whatever can be done to get back to that place of being a PF flyer.

• 3 months later...
Hi,

You can de-roll the red carpet, Jer. I'm more of a ragged-throw-rug kinda guy. I wish I could report that Michael is wearing one these very promising devices and that it's working for him.... but I can't. The implant looks more than just promising but is currently in-trial only in Europe. Their U.S. office is not-too-far north of us, near San Francisco. I wrote to them but don't expect a reply until sometime next week. Read the entire website. Lots of info.

We haven't been able to repeat Mike's 43-day PF holiday resulting from his last successful bust. We have learned a few things though that might apply to others.

Mike's testosterone level was in the toilet. Bringing it up to normal, I think, helped make for a successful bust as well as improve his attitude toward/acceptance of his condition and increase his energy.

For Michael, taking LSD when his CH is hitting the hardest appears to be the best time. He's chronic. This may well apply only to chronics or even only to him.

Most currently available LSD comes in paper form. Being so, it is easily cut into halves or quarters. Increasing the dosage weekly by a half or quarter until we succeed is our current strategy. We have only just begun.

Love to all,

Ron

Thank you for adding the bit about testerone ,, i have been suspicious about hormones for some time now. Can you please let me know what you did to bring his levels up ? did you purchase something over the counter ie. from some place like Max Muscle ,, or did you get a compounding pharmacy to make it. thanks .. also noted in the device write up is something i have been researching .. There is a doctor named in Shevel in South Africa who is actually resecting those nerve endings instead of using an implant with success.