Thought I'd check in

Sergical81

HI guys, I just thought Id check in. I am currently PF and Im sure it is thanks to you guys. I have been dosing every two months and at first sign of the beast rearing his head in. I still feel some PTSD but am very thankful EVERYDAY that I'm PF. I also think bout you guys eveyday. Last ch hit was in August 2013.

Man that's great to hear Sergical.  :)

You still busting with RC seeds? I seem to recall you were having good success with them.

What I don't recall is whether you ever tried the mm - asking because it's the busting substance I know of at the moment that has shown real effectiveness at knocking out PTSD.

Sergical,

I remember you!  Awesome news of all the pain free time!!!  Thanks for keeping us posted on how you're doing!

A simple note like this from one of the many, many people that are now pain free because of seeds or MM, could prevent someone from making a serious mistake with one of the surgeries being talked about from time to time. ;)  LOTS more hope here, than getting your face or brain cut on...  IMHO.

J

Sergical81 ...

Gotta say the same ..."That's Great News"   ;D

I hope to follow in your footsteps.  I also dose w/MM every two months and have been mostly pain-free this year.  Indeed, the CH group got me where I am and I owe all these people for getting my like back.  Occasional O2 with the nearest thing to a shadow, nothing more than a few K4's since January. 

What quantity of MM do you use and how many "busts" do you do.  I bust three times (5-6 days apart) and use 3g each time (dried and whole).  Next time around I think I'll lower the dose.  Funny, I've farmed MM too and also keep them with my meds.

Never has PTSD, just too goofy I guess  :D

Lets hope for continued success.  Must enjoy it while we got it.

weatherman  8-)

• 2 weeks later...